IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I always feel lonely. I understand the want to have little friends. You aren't being ungrateful. I don't have a mommy or a daddy or any friends who are little. The only person who knows I'm a little irl is my best friend and we don't really talk about it. Mostly because I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. But if I fall into little space or start slipping she never flinches or judges me. She adjusts accordingly and never brings it up. I'm grateful to have her but I can't help but want more.
i get lonely as a little too. i had a Daddy once and when he left, all i wanted was comfort from someone who understood what i was going through. every one thought i was just upset over a “breakup” but i was sad because my only Caregiver had left me. there’s days where i wish i could be brave enough to make more little friends because the loneliness is a lot to handle by myself :/
Constantly. In my area, there don't seem to be many other ageplayers. It's really depressing. I've confided in vanilla friends about the way I am, but it only made them think less of me. It's like I'm a freak or an outcast. I can't stand it.

My vanilla ex, when I broke up with her for repeatedly physically abusing me, got her revenge by ousting my diaper obsession to my FB friends. It was horrifying
I feel lonely as a person, not just as a little. ::(: I never really liked regular boy things like video games or sports, so it's hard to have conversation. Also I always feel weird when I talk to people, I'm scared they're judging me or think I'm weird, even if I don't show my little self. I have friends, but a lot of them I don't see because I'm in college.

My stuffies are my good friends. :stuffie: Pika is my friend, he's fluffy so he likes hugs, Espy is my friend, he's very serious and scolds me, Silvy is my friend too, he's a fabulous little boy. As you can tell I like Pokemon, just the cute part not the fighting part.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]