IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
So, a question for other littles. I have to sleep with a stuffie to get any good sleep, but sometimes in the middle of the night he'll fall off the edge of the bed.
If I'm not in little space it's not really a problem, but I often fall asleep in little space, and wake up still in it. At those times I'm deathly afraid of under the bed, and I need my stuffie to keep me safe feeling.
How does everyone else get their stuffies back if they fall off the bed in the middle of the night?
Oooh that's a really good question! I have that problem too sometimes!
Except, the thing is, when I'm at my dorm, my bed is so tall that I can't even reach the ground with my hand when I'm lying down, so to get my stuffie back I'd have to like sit up or lean over the edge of the bed pretty far which would mean getting out of the safe warm covers :(
My stuffies dont fall often when Im sleeping lol. I sleep with about 6 stuffies. They only fall during the day and on the heater, which isnt very good. But I always pick them up real quick cuz I dont want them to get hurt.

If your stuffie falls then that means hes probably fighting the monsters under the bed! So you can pick him back up, dont be afraid. He already fought them so the stuffie causes you to wake up (You know, stuffie magic) and pick him back up.
Hello!

If you have the money to invest in a proactive solution, we would highly advise that you go for bed rails.

Regalo Hide Away Extra Long Bed Rail, White.

Depending on the type of bed you have, they have a nice mechanism that allows them to be tucked under the bed when not in use. We do not have that feature going since our bedframe is in the way, however, they are permanently up for us with no issue.

We originally bought them with the purpose of converting our bed into a makeshift crib, and have found good comfort in them for a variety of reasons. They keep us safely in bed at all homes, they are a very cute touch to our makeshift nursery, and they keep blankets and Bah (our plushie) in bed at all times, so we never go through the hassle of retrieving fallen items.

Anyway, if you do not wish to go for that solution, we would advise that you try to find a motivator for you to retrieve your plush. Perhaps change headspace for a few seconds, quickly bring your plushie up, and let the snuggles set you back in the headspace you desire to be.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]