IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
So I have a problem, I find that sometimes I get forced out of littlespace. Some triggers include:
Mommy changing my diaper (and not putting a fresh one on)
Having to put "big" clothes on
Talking
and others.

Just wondering if any other littles experience the same thing, and how you cope with it?
I dealt with this today, actually. I was content and happy as I had just got back from the dollar store and I had quite the "little" haul. I was coloring and talking to my Daddy when he sprang some depressing and uncomfortable news on me without any warning. Quite often I am forced out of little space when I hear news I didn't have time to mentally process or anticipate. It's quite upsetting and it takes me a while to get over it. My triggers include hearing news I didn't get a warning for, being yelled at. being belittled, and being forced to go do grown up responsibilities. Most of the time, getting forced out of my happy place is quite detrimental and depressing for me..
Also) I cope with it by self soothing and using some grounding techniques. My grounding technique is the 5-4-3-2-1 method: Find five objects you can see, find four objects you can touch, find three things you can hear, find two things you can smell, and find one thing you can taste. Another technique I use is introspection and meditation, paired with getting a warm tea. I'm sorry for the double post but I felt like this portion was necessary to add
Unfortunately this is something a lot of us littles experience. Everyone copes with this in their own way, my particular way to deal is by organizing and cleaning up my little gear if I had any out. (Odd I know but organizing calms me lol) if that's not an option then I like to sit there for a moment do some calm breathing and figure out what pulled me from my headset. Afterwards I deal with whatever it is that pulled me out and think about ways that I could possibly avoid it next time. I hope this helps! Sorry for the rant hehe
When people other than daddy try to be physically intimate with me when I'm in little space first it scares me then I'm forced out of little space to deal with the situation which really sucks.
Im not forced out too often. I live with my parents so when Im on the phone with daddy, they call me and I have to answer them normally, then I go back in little space to talk to daddy XD Its like switching voices back and forward.

Something that really does get me out of little space is when daddy and I are going to sleep and since Im in little space, I tend to talk a lot so after we say good night, I call him afterward and he gets annoyed. Like at first he's like "princess go to sleep" but then after that hes like "Can you stop? Gosh." So that makes me sad and it pulls me out of little space. In my opinion, he should deal with me patiently... but he when he's tired its like 1-100 real quick. Instead of going off on me, he should bring up a punishment. That happens when we aren't sleeping too... like if we're watching a little movie and Im commenting or just talking about something, he tells me to stop talking and watch. But like I said before, I talk a lot... Plus its a little movie, for me... I should talk as I please cuz that's how I am..

Lol honestly I should go talk to my daddy about this. Im basically ranting rn XD
A lot of times, I get forced out when someone wants/needs me to do something only an adult would do such as pay for something or comprehend things little me couldn't. Another thing that will either pull me out or, if I'm very tired and in little space, will make me cry is when someone (especially daddy) seems annoyed with me.
It's going to be a different experience for everyone, obviously. I just hope you find a way to make it work <3
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]