IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I've been trying to get into the little head space, but I had to concentrate in keeping into a mindset of a child because I would have intrusive adult thoughts coming into my mind. So my question is, is there a point in which you are in the little space and completely in it ( you don't have to think about acting like a child, it comes naturally) or is it more like a role play?

I'd like to hear your opinion :-D
I think for me it had a LOT to do with trust. Prior to meeting my daddy, I had been involved in kink relationships sporadically but never really felt subspace or little space. When I met my daddy, it was almost instantaneous how safe I felt around him and to be me. My little came out to play right away. It doesn’t feel like role play when I’m deep in it, when it’s just the two of us.
We personally believe that littlespace is not so much as a space, rather than a constant lifestyle, feeling, emotional state. We do not believe in compartmentalization of behavior - every person is a sum of all its parts, and these parts are not specific to behave in a way were they mutually exclude one another.

For example. Say you like a grownup thing, like action movies with some violence in them. Going into littlespace wouldn’t mean that you stop liking them for the sake of them not being little-age appropriate. But the same applies the other way around. Say you like a baby show. Watching it while in “big mode” wouldn’t mean that you have no attraction towards it. You are who you are, and your likes and dislikes are carried across the scenarios you are in.

Roleplay is the physical manifestation, mental and psychological investment, of a role. People already have many roles to play in life. For example, the role of a parent, the role of a worker, the role of a consumer, the role of a family member. Whether or not you treat your role seriously is up to you. Seriously, not in the serious sense, but rather in that you understand what your role means, how to attain it, how to behave, how to treat others while in said role.

As we personally assert our role as little ones, we are effectively role playing. But, always being in littlespace, acting and behaving as little ones is a natural extension of our personality, which transcends the simple idea of playing our role as such.

You don’t necessarily have to focus too much on not having adult thoughts. Unfortunately, mental aging is impossible to turn back (unless there was some psychiatric disorder). However, littlespace it is not so much as turning back the aging (just as we cannot turn back body aging) as it is how we respond to those thoughts. Perhaps become more relaxed about those thoughts and quietly dismiss them, by not acting upon them and not elaborating. Sure, it would be neat to be able to fluctuate between mental ages at-will. But just accepting that you can have adult thoughts is a good step forward to enjoying littlespace, rather than forcing and straining yourself to achieve a state that is quite hard to achieve, if not unobtainable.

Remember, littlespace is a beautiful lifestyle, dynamic, that is very personal. You decide how you enjoy littlespace and age play. Putting yourself barriers and feeling dissatisfied for your mental performance are, well, contradicting to what littlespace is. Bio children are quite carefree and do not dwell too much on thoughts!
Lol at first I had to think about it but now it's natural, I even say things only a child would say without thinking about it. Butttt sometimes I say something to my daddy and it makes me laugh in lady (big) space XD so then I have to go back into little space and go through with what I said. Or like, when daddy makes me mad or upset (when he teases, Im sensitive) he thinks I look adorable even when Im about to cry so I end up laughing. Like can you let me cry in peace! XD But yeah it just comes naturally, and sometimes when Im supposed to go back in lady space cuz we're gonna watch something little me cant watch, I forget and still talk like a baby.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]