IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
You know as a Bio major and Autistic who's studied a bunch of Neuropsych as part of their electives I wonder if there are certain neurological structures probably associated with dopamine pathways and frontal cortex. Or personality traits that correlate to the likelihood of someone being a little. I'd honestly think it would be fascinating to do a study.
I'm the same way, and what's worse it I identify as a Daddy. ... I rarely clean. I don't have any set bedtime, meal time, rules for snacking/drinking/bathing, ...even brushing my teeth I skip on all the time.

I find meself in this same boat as you all. I don't think any type of computer thingy will help want to change (though it will remind me to take my meds that day [yes I'm horrible bout that too]).

I will say I keep (kept) my house smelling clean and always took the time to made sure that was never an issue, but as far as cleaning like moving the vacuum around the house or going to the laundry mat. ... I would only go if absolutely necessary (as in wear the same 4 shirts 3 pants for 3 weeks)

SO's yeah I can relate to this.
Yes v__v all the time! Bedtime isn’t so much an issue, because I’m definitely a sleepy girl. But eating, I will forget to eat(honestly forget) for two or three days sometimes. I have a lot of things I need/want to get done, and I will make a little schedule for myself with times, dates, what I need to do and how long I think it’ll take, but when the time comes around, I just...don’t. Things will get put off for no good reason at all, for weeks or months, until I’m told to do it or unless I expect I’ll get that DISAPPOINTED look if it’s not done. Can’t deal with that disappointed look. Nope. Struggle with it both as a little and adult (even in my big space, I’m little. Being little is just who I am.)

Long story short, yes. Hehe
I tend to have a hard time setting boundaries for myself too. It doesn't inhibit me on a normal level such as daily functions because Daddy makes sure to remind me to do things. He is the keeper of our relationship and ultimately he takes care of me by making sure I do my chores, maintain my hygiene (which I'm good about by myself,) and take my medications. When it comes to keeping myself in a routine, I helped Daddy come up with it but he, for the most part, developed our system of living. I have a set of rules (as most little do,) as well as have a rewards system, a punishment system, and a points system. If you need help setting boundaries for daily life, there are charts online that may help you with keeping on track! c:

As for telling people no, I also have difficulty with that. What you can do is try to remind yourself that saying no is definitely okay! If it is in your best interest physically, mentally, or emotionally, you ultimately have the right to say no. Please never forget that! :hi:
Yes - I'm on a monitored schedule at work so it feels weird to do the same thing at home because it feels like work to me. Sometimes I forget to eat and I've had burn out flus twice this year so I'm doing my best to take it easy. ...I won't even talk about bedtime because I always stay up late... I don't have a caregiver either and it's hard to just do things sometimes even if I really want to.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]