IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Hello everyone. I am EJ. I've been here for a few weeks now but this will be my first official post besides my introduction. :-) I guess I've been kind of shy about jumping in.

As the title says, I have a question for Littles who feel like they never leave their little space. I am one of those. My question is, do you ever feel strange that everyone around you seems to grow up, and you do not. Do you feel like the reason we are Littles is more of an accident, or was it meant to happen that way?

Yes, sometimes I do feel strange that everyone around me seemed to grow up without me. I guess I was always little but the older my body got and I continued to feel little inside, the more it became obvious that I was different than everyone else. I feel like it was meant to be because it is where I feel most comfortable and safe.

I have a twin sister who is not a Little, and a lot of the time I feel nothing like her. We are so different and a lot of the time I think that this is because I am a Little.

Is this feeling of being so different than the rest of my family okay? How do you deal with those feelings if you do feel like everyone else grew up and you did not?
I am always little. I think it is the best thing in the world... but i do kinda get down about it. Like i watch all my old friends leave me and grow up and i am just still acting like a kid.. but when it comes right down to it i love being little. its who i am. i think i was always ment to be a little. i have always been around little kids and going to parks with them which means i was always playing like a little kid and i just always thought it was the most fun i had in a long time and i didnt mind.
I love being a little and feel like I am all the time. I look at it this way; I'm a little who is very good at pretending to be a grown up when I need to. It's like a game. At the same time because of my physical appearance, odd personality, and outlook on life it's almost like I don't have much choice. People just generally treat me differently because of it. That's not going to keep me from openly looking at toys and doing things people consider childish even as an adult though.

I think part of the reason I like being a little is because of things that happened in my childhood. However, I also think part of it is because I was always this way. It just feels really comfortable and natural to be little.

I'd have to say it's fine to feel different than the rest of your family. In truth I think everyone harbors some fears about being different than others.

As to your question about feeling like everyone else grew up and you didn't I'd argue that most people are little in someway or another. There are lots of people that don't consider themselves to be little that watch super hero movies and cartoons, read comic books, and play role playing games (an adult term for pretend). I have a friend that is really into everything Batman. If I suggested that made him little or immature he'd most likely be really upset about it. There are lots of people that play video games as an escape from life which is basically again playing pretend. I look at being a little the same as these activities. I'd say we just like different things than others.. I believe that other people aren't as grown up as they may believe. And if nothing else it's more fun to be little anyway and being grown up is overrated .
The fact that I'm different from the people I see around me doesn't bother me as much as it used to...A large part of that is because I found a Daddy who makes me feel special and invincible, and he made me realize that I care more about what he thinks than anyone else.

However, I think that just because you are a little doesn't /exactly/ mean you didn't grow up. Based off of your post, it seems like you have a good head on your shoulders and you're able to think clearly. I think of myself the same way. I'm a little, and I'm almost always in little space, but I... ugh, how do I put this into words?

I have the /ability/ to be responsible and mature-ish. But I feel better and more like myself when I'm not... god, I'm explaining this horrrrrribly. Mature isn't the right word.

Okay, okay, you know what it is? We are "mature" enough to know what we want and who we are. And we happen to be people who grew up as littles. What I'm trying to say is that just because we grew into different people than most of those around us, it doesn't mean we grew any less. Does that make any sense?
Personaly, I have never felt like I was growing up. as I "aged" people seeme to just get more and more grown up while I was happy where I was. I don't think anyone was ment to be a little. I very much beleve that its just compounded choices and stimulus over your live that formed how you act and so you shouldent feel bad about being less grown up than everyone else because in the end its not anyones fault how we feel.
No, this is what i grew into, so whats wrong with it, i just am what i am, and still get by just fine, still rather new at the ab side of things,!but i notice more and more how much of an underlying little there was in me especially with a biological mother who still buys me stuffed toys, yea this was meant to be i think...
I know just how you feel; makes me feel kind sad sometimes. I'm an adult, with adult responsibilities and adult skills, but with the underlying consciousness of a toddler. Over the years I've learned to somewhat appreciate it as an asset....I don't really understand a lot of the same things adults understand or take for granted; sometimes I'm glad and even proud of that fact; that I can't understand why people do evil things; that I'm an open book often spouting off the first thoughts that pop into my head; it makes me more authentic in a way; when I say something people know that it's really the truth/my truth because kids my inner-age don't have an innate sense of lying and manipulation; they seldom have thoughts more complex than the desire for candy lol. I've also been told that I'm oddly creative and have a really active imagination; turns out most people don't see these infantile traits as downsides; some even tend to find it attractive. The more I think about it as the years pass, the more and more I'm considering the possibility of just going public and "coming out of the nursery" so to speak; already came out to my family and friends, and they were all fine with it. I was happily surprised people weren't nearly as freakesd as I feared they would be. Most thought it was funny and liked to poke fun at it. A fair amount of them thought it was kinda cool and gave me props for being "original". I'm not really sure what that means but it sounded like it was being referenced as a good thing. *shrugs*
Everyone who knows me knows I don't act my age. I act like what I am: A little. Some aspects of being an adult make me sad sometimes, but even so, what's the point in hiding who I am? It's not like it'll change anything. Anyway, I've been this way for most of life, and no, it doesn't bother me that I am still this way today.
It is okay to be different and stand out from the crowd. Own your weird. Wear it proudly.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]