IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Yes! I always feel little. It is basically just my personality. I didn’t realize it was anything more until I met my boyfriend. He’s a daddy and asked me if I was a little since I fit the type. I was like I don’t know what that is. After doing some research I realized I totally was. And once I accepted it i began to finally feel like myself for the first time in a long time. Everything made sense. I rarely go into little space though. It’s just a part of me.
I been reading a lot what everyone has said. Feels good to know that I am not alone as well. I understand the part about it is not easy getting into little space. I still battle with a lot but my little within seems to be winning after all these years. I actually came out last year that I am a little but I have been all my life. Now that I have accepted who I am my entire life is starting to make sense now. As a parent and being a Little within I have the advantage of going down the toy isles and all the fun stuff while holding my composure in public. Even though I have this crazy itch to skip through the stores and play which I know is not a good example for my children. :craze: I can say it is bliss to be a little but hard especially since I just excepted it finally last year and have no Little friends or even a Mommy yet. I never understood why I had social issues but finding others like me like here is helping find a whole new world in a sense. I do know if this is any help but I find I am falling into place as a Little but a bit at a time. And it feels good. :splode:
Huh. It's really interesting to see how different people handle being Little. I actually tend to keep the two separate (although now and again my Little side bleeds through). I wouldn't say I'm always Little but that I always enjoy Little things, just in a more subtle way. My Little side is like a whole other aspect of my personality that only comes out for the most part when I feel like I'm in a safe environment with people I trust.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]