IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Hey everyone. I've been identifying as a little for almost 2 years now, have been on this site before but had to leave for a while, struggling a lot with 'identifying as a little'. But recently I've been seeing it this way: I think I'm always in some sort of little state in the back of my mind, 24/7, all the time, but I am not often able to express this. That is why I feel little, but have had a hard time getting into little space. This is also because I don't often feel safe enough or simply don't have the time or opportunity to do so. But if I walk into a store I will always be drawn to the glittery pink things, the cute stickers and coloring books, the stuffies (!!) and all the things that just make me feel little, etc. I am barely fully in little space (though I want to change this), yet I always am a tiny bit little all the time. Sometimes I'll be mentally in little space while I have to be big in social situations, too.
Does anyone recognize this/does this make sense?
Hi littlepipp!!

This makes "perfect" sense! As a boy little, its also difficult when im out and about and see things that put me into my little space, like stuffies, the toy sections of stores and i just want to get on the floor and play with something! And it is difficult having to supress that 'little' side when in public or at work, ect. I believe there is a "little" inside ALL of us, as in, everyone has an 'inner-child' , it just what we allow that inner-child to do and how much freedom we alow that inner-child within us. For me, when i CAN be in little space, and have the time and freedom, then i go all out! Cartoons, stuffies, coloring books, LEGOS!..and when in public, i just have my little side 'behave' for awhile LOL. But above all, never try to push your inner child away. Your inner-child can co-exist with your adult side just fine!! Its just a matter of finding enough 'play time' LOL

Hope this helps!

Littlejosh
Thank yo so much! Yes I totally agree. I did get some stuff today to help me get into little space because I really need it (the stress of being my big self is too much and I /need/ to cope), and this morning I watched some children's show and it was so important. The inner child really needs some letting out indeed, and I'm sure to give it that space. But yes, it's difficult sometimes to see if you're "just a bit childish" or an actual little when going through these phases. Thank you so much!
Your very welcome and glad i can help! I have often been confronted with the expressions "child-ish"...and "child-like" and i define them as this way....Child-ish: " having or showing the unpleasant qualities (such as silliness or lack of maturity) that children often have"...and child-like: " having or showing the pleasing qualities (such as innocence) that children often have"...so to me thats the difference. Child-ish is 'unpleasant' and child-like is "pleasing" :)
I can total relate, sometime I find myself slipping, especially when it comes to stickers and sparkly things. I sometimes feel little when I'm meant to be an adult and speak in third person. However I don't ever go fully into little spcae. I think it might be because I don't feel like I can without a caregiver because my littlespace age is quite young and I forget to do basic things like eat. Nonetheless I don't mind being a single pringle who doesn't fully go into little space, as long as I have time to demode and colour I should be fine :D
Yes. Your feelings make sense. I am one of those Littles who feels a little space all the time but even still it can be very hard because I am often shy about who I am around because it is such a big part of me and I'm afraid to show it to just anyone.

I know what you are talking about. I hate having to go to the doctor or anything where they need the year I was born. I had someone tell me once that those are times where you have to pretend to be big, and then you can take it off like a jacket when you don't have to pretend anymore.
I can relate to what your feeling. I feel little all the time; it's not something I can turn on and off. I like to think of it as I'm always little but sometimes I have to pretend to be an adult. I find if I just remember I'm little but doing a really good job at fooling the grown ups it helps.

Not being able to feel the difference between being grown up and little used to bother me quite a bit but when I accepted that I was a little in my mind it helped a lot.

I can also relate to feeling like it's not safe to let your little side show or not having the opportunity to do so. I've found it really helps if you can sneak some of the things you love as a little into your everyday life. Something simple that could be easily overlooked. A stuffie on your bed, a cute toy you can pass off as decoration, or even a key chain decoration. Just something to remind yourself that your little and there's nothing wrong with that.

One of my favorite items is a muslin dream blanket (muslin being the really soft fabric children's blankets are made of) from aden + anais that measures 47 inches by 47 inches. This one is made for toddlers but they have a regular size grown up looking one too which appears to be just re released if you could get away with that.

The product description is literately "Formerly known as the daydream blanket, our silky soft oversized muslin blanket offers the luxurious softness of viscose made from bamboo that little ones love at a size big enough for grown-ups. The four-layer beloved blanket is back in new sophisticated prints, making it perfect for family snuggle time on the couch or a stylish throw for the master bedroom." If you go this route just know they are expensive!

This is just an example though finding anything that makes you feel good about being little helps.
I'm exactly the same! it's the biggest struggle i've been dealing with actually. the post above is very helpful, that's really how i see it. i'm little on the inside, but lots of the time (as i don't have a caregiver, and am closeted) i have to stay in 'big mode' and take care of myself. i reward myself for doing 'big mode' tasks with things my little self would enjoy, like treats for later on. when i'm in big mode, i'm still very much connected to my inner little self, thinking "oh, my little will enjoy this later" and stuff like that.
for when i get the chance to be freely little, it can take some time to get into littlespace due to having had to repress it all day long. so when i'm alone and secure i work on relaxing and letting my grown-up guard fade away. it helps to have specific activities and items that tell your brain "i can be oenly little now!" like tv shows and stuffies specifically reserved for your fully little self. :)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]