IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Well, possibly. I'm not sure if it counts. When I was 18, I lived with my father and stepmother. I have always been in love with animation and back then, I didn't know about this side of myself. I would play and sound much younger than I actually was. Looking back, it was signs to me being a little bit back then, I thought it was just a silly, goofy game. My stepmother would always just turn her nose up; annoyed and apparently disgusted (she was ALWAYS disgusted) that I would act less than my age. It was inappropriate and it needed to stop.

And they couldn't stand that I watched cartoons, even though Dad would sometimes watch the animated version of Star Wars >.> they said that my love of cartoons was a sign of my mental state and how I hadn't developed properly...that mentally I was still a child. They made sure to tell me to not worry; they would fix me. That with their help (which everyone I talk to about it identifies as abuse) they would make me a proper adult.

I'm not sure if it was ageplay shaming as no one was aware, not even myself but it was aspects about my ageplay so maybe it counts?
honestly yes i have been.
but then i look back at everything and remember that i deserve it i deserve to just be me i am scared that my family might catch me and i dont even know what they might do to me.

but i have built up a family from here i met my mummy here and my ab sis and my ab brother and even my boyfriend is my daddy.

either way i do feel some shame for liking this, i dont like this sexually i use it as a coping mechanism to recover both medically and mentally i do think there should be less public stigma towards what we do but i do understand some of their concerns if i had a small child i wouldn't want a 40 something year old man to dress up like a toddler and be near them i would think they would be up to something nasty and it's only natural to worry.

i would say we should just keep to ourselves and what ever we want say an AB park we build it instead of using ones meant for real children to ease the minds of the public.

in conclusion the shame we may feel is perfectly natural to feel but it would be best we keep to the shadows rather than throw ourselves out in the open
No. Nobody has really shamed me. It's more like confusion when I tell someone. Either that or they assume I'm into the AB and/or physically intimate parts of it, which couldn't be farther from the truth.
Yes, I have. My father and stepmom found my bottles and pacifiers that I'd hidden away, so I ended up telling them that I was a little. My stepmom was rather silent, she just gave a look of disappointment and turned away. My dad started harping on me saying that it was bad for my mental health and I should grow up.
I haven't been explicitly shamed for it, but one of my friends recently found out about DDLG from random social media, and went on this tirade about how terrible he thinks it is. What he didn't know at this time is that my ex was a little, and I am a little as well. I had to stop him and explain what it's really all about. He didn't really listen, but I think he took a hint, and chilled out about it. He does not know I am a little, though. I did call him out, because he says he's into BeDeeSeM (I'm unsure what aspect of it). I told him it's probably not fair to kink-shame people when others could kink-shame him just the same.
I don't know if it counts as them shaming me but I've had multiple people come into my Kik. group and start saying how awful we were and that we are pedophiles... Obviously those people are just ignorant buttholes.
I have told my close friends and a few irl strangers that I was a little, my friends reacted well and fully supported me! They've actually gotten me some cute little stuff like matching bowls and plates and lil straw cups!

I love the community on this site!
I've never been "shamed" but I'm EXTREMELY cautious about who I would tell! I was paranoid about sharing this part of myself with a close friend initially. Ironically he was very accepting and took on a C/G role soon after then we explored the dynamic together! My brother knows and is understanding and supportive. I'm very grateful for that! I attempted to come out to a couple other CLOSE friends but they were confused. They couldn't understand why ANYONE would ever do that so I just got quiet and didn't mention it again.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]