IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Do you like onesies? Do you have any? Where did you get yours? I'm getting two snap onesies in the mail in a little over a week and I wanna know you guys' opinion on them. Do you think that they are comfortable? Do you find them cute? If you have any describe your favorite.
The littleforbig Halloween one looks amazingggg... I love Halloween and it's adorably perfect. I hope I can get it for myself for Christmas.

The Christmas one from the same company is also nice. But that's mainly because it's red and I love th colour red, baby onesies would be perfect for me because I hate wearing PJ bottoms all the time x'3
By rleqh99
I have a blue onesie and I kinda like it.
My only issue is that it has a hood and I don't really like that.
I got it at forever lazy and it's pretty nice but I wouldn't mind having more "baby" clothes.
It's got a zipper in the front and a drop seat in the back.
I would love to have a onesie with the snaps near the bottom front and doesn't have long sleeves or long legs.
So far all of my onsies i got from littleforbig on amazon. They fit right. Are adorable. And yes are comfortable. I did mine one size larger than what i typically wear but it still looked decent. Anywho. My favorite is the new Halloween one for 2017. Its just yes. Should check out their site, they even have dresses
I personally don't have any actual onesies at the moment, but I have a few "body suits" that I got at Charlotte Rousse and Kohls junior section. They have a snap crotch too and aren't as obvious so I can put on a skirt or shorts over it and wear it out in public and no one knows
By crinklemonster
I love my onesies! I love ABU's ones the best and I want a few more but i forget where they're from. I think a friend of mine got hers off of ebay which were pretty cute looking. I have one on right now that is plain white so I can wear it all the time under a shirt and people just think its an under shirt. Definitely one of my favorites.
I personally love onzies and got mine from walmart. It is way to baggy on me but I love it to death. It is very fuzzy and soft, but doesnt have feet parts. It is a shark and has a little fin on the back. I also want to get another one but I dont know what. They have a really cute cow this year. I might get that one!
By JTtheBee
I've always wanted to get one, to be honest! But every time I even slightly have the money available to, I always get caught up in price points and product quality and which brands work best and which ones will fit and I always end up backing out before I can really come to a decision @_@
I really really wanna try an ABU diapersuit, because their flat colors are really nice looking, but there's such a huge variety of sizing options, doubled with the fact that they could shrink in the wash, and I'm really nervous about being out of luck on what could be a super super cute onesie because of it, and I'm never really sure which size I'd go for as a result. I feel it'd be super important for a onesie to be snug, but I don't want to shrink it up and run into problems there either.
I don't have any onesies unfortunately. I have looked and looked for some that would fit but I'm having a rather hard time finding onesies that will fit me as a bigger little. I have had some luck in finding fuzzy footie like jammies at Walmart in my size.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]