IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Hi there Vivi!
Thank YOU for making this topic!
I always thought I was one of a very small group of littles that had eating issues but that clearly isn't the case.
I'm so happy I got to participate in this post!
~sincerely your friendly neighborhood baby boy :paci:
rleqh99 ot Jordan :hugs:
I do.
I was good at eating but recently had a relapse. I feel so unhappy inside my body.

I'm at a clinic to help me atm, (during the week. I can come home over weekends). I hate that every gram
of weight I pick up is celebrated by my family.

I want a thigh gap. I want to see my ribs.

So, yea, I have an eating disorder.

Daddy is trying hard to help and support me.
By CloudMama
I was anorexic for a long time, I would never keep food down. Soon my hair started falling out and my teeth became weak as well. An eating disorder is a serious and hard thing to get over. I hope you find whtever you need to help you with your struggles.

Much Love,
Puddin.
This is probably part of an eating disorder...but sometimes I find it really hard to make myself eat. It's not because I don't want to gain the weight or anything like that, I am chubby but I know if I just got up and got some exercise I'd be okay. But when my daddy is gone all day at work I don't feel hungry or have much interest in eating. I try to at least have something for breakfast, but lately I'm not even interested in that and don't typically eat a meal until he comes home.

It drives him crazy...and I try to eat while he's gone but I'm not hungry or don't feel motivated enough to make something just for me. I don't know how to explain it. :( Then half the time when I do eat my stomach is upset for hours afterwards anyways because my stomach isn't used to food...bah. :(
I actually struggle with binge eating disorder. It sucks so bad cuz I can't control myself and need to lose weight for health reasons. My Dr put me on meds and it's helping me. Being big and fluffy sometimes makes me sad and I can't fully enjoy being a little. I'm trying really hard and daddy us helping make meal plans and exercise goals.
I too have struggled with an eating disorder. I still have days that I struggle. I am overweight but I still feel guilty a lot when I eat but I have little self control when it comes to food. It's especially hard when I don't have a daddy to take care of me and help regulate my eating habits
I have a lot of issues around eating. A lot stem from my past and some stem from other issues as well. It doesnt help being little sometimes because it makes it harder to eat what and when I have to. On the other hand, using cute plates and cups makes it a bit easier to eat when it is time.
I've struggled with anorexia and occasionally bulimia for a few years now. For me, I think it's more tied to my desire to have control in my big life, but as a little I do want to be dainty and cute and I think that's definitely part of the reason it's been going on for so long. So yeah, I get where you're coming from!
I struggled with anorexia in the past and am getting over bulimia and going back to anorexia now. I didn't really lose a lot of weight but I feel like I'm not tiny enough to be a little. I have always hated my body so this is my way of getting better and happier.
I've had eating disorder behaviors but was never truly diagnosed with it. I'm getting bad again now and for me it's because I want to be smaller too. The part of me that goes little wants sweaters to completely drown me and look huge on me and I want to be light so a daddy I'll one day get will be able to pick me up. But even my big self just wants to be skinny. So I feel you on this, but we shouldn't let these thoughts control us. Eating is good, we need to eat to survive.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]