IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Hiya,
I overcame anorexia around 3 years ago but I still struggle with it, I was around 80-90 pounds and was hospitalized.. my daddy at the time didn’t like be being gone and when I started to gain more healthy weight he would make fun of me.. but I’m now 120 pounds and I met the love of my life who is my daddy for a year a bit now.
::3:
Hi,
I don't necessarily have a diagnosed disorder but I do struggle to eat. Sometimes I forget or I'm too upset to get myself to eat. If struggled to gain weight my entire life. I currently am about 97lbs but would like to weigh at least 100. I can't figure out how to get myself to gain more weight. I've tried eating more but that just makes me feel sick. Does anyone have any suggestions I could use? I'd like to be able to fit into a dress for a special event coming up soon.
I myself have struggled with an eating disorder in the past. I am doing well and have been for a long time now, but I do have moments where it catches up to me. For me I don't believe it has anything to do with being little. I think it has more to do with anxiety and control. Its always been more of a problem when I get really stressed out or anxious. I know I've tricked myself into believing I was controling my eating habbits for other reasons(looks, size, weight, etc), in order to legitimize it in my own mind. Thats what I've discovered for myself anyway.
Hi,

While I never have been diagnosed with an official eating disorder, I have struggled with eating disorder tendencies. I don't want it to seem like I'm downplaying the symptoms of eating disorders so I'll kind of explain my situation. Basically, there was a point in my life where I eventually just stopped eaing altogether and got associated extreme negative feelings with eating. The longest time I went without eating or drinking anything at all was three days. I felt really guilty about eating for a very long time and honestly sometimes still do. I don't associate my struggles with eating with being a little at all. Though, I definitely see the appeal in physically being little and wish I was more like that as well because it's sometimes harder to get into little mode when I don't feel that way. I think it's important to distinguish the difference between BEING a little versus FEELING little.
I have EDNOS which sways more towards anorexia with the odd crazy binge/purge moment. I've found when I've had a daddy I do much much better. But mainly because having a meal put in front of me makes it easier to eat. I also used to really hate disappointing my daddy. I can't really explain better why I find it easier when I have a daddy. I don't have a daddy right now and the binge/purge I've done this evening was insane!! That's not to gloat, I have held onto some improvements of at least recognising my terrible behaviours. I don't think my eating disorder and me wanting to be a little are related I just think they might manifest from the same place
Xx
I do not have an eating disorder but i do have depression and a boarder line personality disorder and right now my depression is kicking and and my littleness and its a big no no for me just because i go threw alot of flash backs of some very tramatizing things that have happened to me in my life... but then again me being little at this point and time with my depression helps it because i'm more likely to talk to my daddy about it and allow him in to help and comfort and ect with me/ for me and it also tells him that he needs to babfiy me more now more then any other time..... sorry if i didnt add anything to this.....
I Have an eating disorder but its not eating too little its eating too much i do ad mit tho that sometimes i tend to starve myself for days on end but then eat again when i get depressed its highly confusing i get afraid tho because i fear if i keep doing so i wont look good in little clothing once i start buying it for myself
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]