Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I really like the ones that emit stars on the walls and ceiling.
They're super pretty. There's one shaped like a rosebud that I rly want ^^

This is what it looks like-

I had a really cute lil mushroom nightlight, it was rose pink.
): My Daddy's cat knocked it over and broke it last week and I can't replace it, acuz I got it when they were getting rid of stock.
^^ She's a poopoo.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I either sleep with the lights on, or have my phone next to me playing music which emits enough light for me. I also used to have this one stuffie that was a star but it also was a nightlight and it was nice to cuddle with it and it emitted light. It seems like I do worse if I'm in an unknown or different place as far as needing lights on or needing a night light.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I usually have one on when I get into bed, but then I turn it off after I've been there for at least 15 minutes. Get me used to being in bed or something, I'm not sure. But it's a super cool lamp type thing that has three branches, and in it are these little orbs that glow. And the switch on the bottom makes the light change to different colours, or cycle through them all! And you can take the orb out of it and carry it around, and it sort of glows due to being up close to light for a while. It's neat!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hi! I too need a nightlight. I don't have nightmares if its dark, but I get very scared and hear things. Like laughter or other same things. Sometimes if I stay after midnight I get nightmares even with a nightlight😢 what about if you see a horror movie? I saw IT and had to live my desk light and even with that I had a nightmare that scared me😢 buybuy

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By StingingBelle
Couldn't sleep in a room all by myself without at least a small light, be it a lamp or fairy lights or the screen from my smartphone. Sometimes I even need music and light to calm down enough. ( shouldn't watch scary movies Al by myself :sadno: )

I think a lot of people sleep with their lights on. They simply don't talk about it.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I'm kind of curious what you guys are if you've do[…]

Dress-up doll sites

I used to love play this game called Stardoll on F[…]

I like to think I can do most things on my own, cu[…]

Little Space & Wedding Rings

I’m am new to Littlespace, this is something[…]