IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I really like the ones that emit stars on the walls and ceiling.
They're super pretty. There's one shaped like a rosebud that I rly want ^^

This is what it looks like-

I had a really cute lil mushroom nightlight, it was rose pink.
): My Daddy's cat knocked it over and broke it last week and I can't replace it, acuz I got it when they were getting rid of stock.
^^ She's a poopoo.
I either sleep with the lights on, or have my phone next to me playing music which emits enough light for me. I also used to have this one stuffie that was a star but it also was a nightlight and it was nice to cuddle with it and it emitted light. It seems like I do worse if I'm in an unknown or different place as far as needing lights on or needing a night light.
I usually have one on when I get into bed, but then I turn it off after I've been there for at least 15 minutes. Get me used to being in bed or something, I'm not sure. But it's a super cool lamp type thing that has three branches, and in it are these little orbs that glow. And the switch on the bottom makes the light change to different colours, or cycle through them all! And you can take the orb out of it and carry it around, and it sort of glows due to being up close to light for a while. It's neat!
I need light when I sleep. I get scared when I can't see my surroundings, plus I have terrible night vision and I'll walk into things if I get up. I use a himalayan salt lamp. It emits enough light, and nobody that I don't want to know about my issue with the dark will have a clue.
Hi! I too need a nightlight. I don't have nightmares if its dark, but I get very scared and hear things. Like laughter or other same things. Sometimes if I stay after midnight I get nightmares even with a nightlight😢 what about if you see a horror movie? I saw IT and had to live my desk light and even with that I had a nightmare that scared me😢 buybuy
I need a night-light when i sleep! It's to keep away the monsters who live in the dark, and so i can see if i wake up in the middle of the night and i dont bump into things. Mostly, its to keep away the scarey monsters :) I have a Cars night-light :) :) :)
By StingingBelle
Couldn't sleep in a room all by myself without at least a small light, be it a lamp or fairy lights or the screen from my smartphone. Sometimes I even need music and light to calm down enough. ( shouldn't watch scary movies Al by myself :sadno: )

I think a lot of people sleep with their lights on. They simply don't talk about it.
I've never really grown out of being afraid of the dark though I did notice that once I moved out of the house I grew up in I got really afraid less. Normally, I don't need a nightlight but every now and then I get really afraid and can't sleep without turning all my lights so it isn't dark anywhere in my room.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]