IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Mine is my stuffies, though I have small mlp figurine thingies... I just recently found out about CG/L relationships, and even more recently accepted that I am one.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Building blocks- the old wooden kinds, and lincoln logs (also the real wood ones, not the plastic stuff). Painting- finger paints and watercolors, crayons, and markers. No adult is safe when I have markers!!
I feel like I am different than most in that I am not one for the stuffies. I would rather have blocks, paints, markers, crayons. I also like my Barbies and sometimes my dollies. My favorite toy though is daddy's special black marker that stays on things forever! He says I can't play with it though, but I try.
By TinybookBug
Legos and play doh are always fun! Oh but stuffies are awesome too I have a lot of those. Puzzles are good and crayons and those dinosaurs that make noise when you push the button!
colin_benjamin wrote:Building blocks- the old wooden kinds, and lincoln logs (also the real wood ones, not the plastic stuff). Painting- finger paints and watercolors, crayons, and markers. No adult is safe when I have markers!!
Yes! Agreed wooden Lincoln logs are the best of the best! And my stuffies the softer the better.
By Bubblebabybenben
I love blowing bubbles! I even blow them inside and I saw you can get a cheap bubble machine now to bubble up a play room!!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]