IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I'd say my stuffies are my favorite toy. I'm not super picky when it comes to toys because I'm happy with whatever my daddy gives me. I like building forts with my little couch and putting blankies over it to have a fort to hide in :P :D Other than that I would really like to get a little tea set to have a tea party with, but i can't get one at the moment :/
It has to be stuffies, but I also love my huge collection of barbies and barbie stuff. It's so fun to spread them out on the living room floor and play! I love it when Daddy or Mommy buys me new colouring books too though, those are always fun and I could colour a whole book in one sitting.
I love my stuffed animals and my "littlest pet shops" (especially my pink fluffy stuffies and my huge panda one) otherwise I draw a lot with my crayons and make bubbles 😋 ::3:
Oh and my absolute favourite stuffie is my alpaca!! Anyways it says here that I've got to use more than 250 characters so I hope this is enough
By ALittleResigned
I really like blowing bubbles and making paper snowflakes and doodling with markers and my favorite is playing outside in the dirt(shhhh, I tell my roommates I'm weeding!) I don't have any stuffs, but sometimes I make paper characters and play with those.
:craze: :nodyes: I just found out about CG/L relationship this year, only recently realised that I identify myself with being a little so sadly I only have stuffies, almost 10 I think. And I also have a colour book and colour, lots of crayon colours :craze:
I second the legos! And I really like hot wheels cars specifically. My mother was very strict about gender roles when I was young but all my friends were boys so I was always jealous of their cars. But now I can buy my own! Stuffies and fingerpaints are also some of my favorites :)
By SplsihySplashy99
Toys I find fun and mostly because I can get away with having them and people don't upon them as being weird is stuffed animals. This goes with being a girl, I imaging this wouldn't be the case for most guys. Coloring books and colored pencils. Most adults are fine with this and look at it as a form of relaxing and it sure is. I love it. I also love Play Doh. I guess this one could be looked upon as a little different for an 18 year old to be playing with , but like the coloring it is a stress release and relaxing.
I love hotwheels cars barbie dolls legos and plushies :stuffie: :craze: those are my fav toys i actually like dolls of all kinds honestly

I live with my mom at the moment so i dont openly play with toys around her she doesn't know about me being a little she'd probs look at me like i was crazy but anytime i can sneak any play i do.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]