IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By Lacie828
Do you ever wake up feeling little? Or if you fall asleep in little space do you wake up in little space? I fell asleep in little space the other day and when I woke up I realized I was still feeling little because I did NOT want to part with my stuffie. Has something like that ever happened to you? :pacy: :stuffie: :luff:
Lacie828 wrote:Do you ever wake up feeling little? Or if you fall asleep in little space do you wake up in little space? I fell asleep in little space the other day and when I woke up I realized I was still feeling little because I did NOT want to part with my stuffie. Has something like that ever happened to you? :pacy: :stuffie: :luff:
Mmmhum yes wuuuv it

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I do every so often I would fall asleep big and then wake up little, fall asleep little and wake up little. I love it.
One time I woke up in the morning from my fiancee and she breastfed me and I loved it

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
If I wake up and find Duffy on the floor I can feel very little! I quickly pick him and comfort him. Having to get out of bed to face the adult world after this is no fun at all.
I am really, *really* not a morning person. On the mornings Daddy is here at my place (usually Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings at the moment) he wakes me up and gets me out of bed before he goes to work. I am often super little when this happens, because I'm sleepy! Also he does it in a particularly endearing way: he grabs me and snuggles and pulls me so I'm sitting up on the edge of the bed, gives me my cup of tea and my medication, and then puts my slippers and dressing gown on for me before five minutes of cuddles in the kitchen till he has to leave for work.

So in that sense I pretty much wake up little whenever Daddy is here :-)
It happens to me a lot when I has really good dreams and sleepie. And sometimes if I had bad night and no want to get up in the morning. Then I'm sleepie and whiny and kind of a brat but I usually realize it if I start whining and refuse I let go of my stuffie.
By littleunicornboy
I've done this on a few occasions when my Mommy would snuggle me and I wake up thinking about her and not be able to get out of little space for the rest of the day. I found that if I fall asleep feeling little then I almost always wake up little. Thankfully my Mommy helps me through the day.
Generally, I fall asleep in little space, using it as a sleep aid. Very rarely do I actually wake in little space (despite being dressed in a littlepawz and snugged to my stuffy) And often find myself going 0-100 miles an hour in 4 seconds. I always wanted that feeling of a nice gentle wake-up,(I even tried using those slow alarms too, which work great, but don't throw me into littlespace) Honestly I think I would probably wake up in littlespace if I actually had someone gently hug me or sing awake, (Physical contact, rather than alone) or if I woke up from the sun in a window from being held all night, but meh... I don't have a caretaker, and even if I did, what are the chances. Anyway, for me to fall asleep into little space, I would often incorporate lullabies, soft songs, rocking, Delta Wave Sleep therapy, thick diapers, soft stuffies, and heated blankets. Maybe one day I will wake up in little space
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]