Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
A lot of times on the weekend, I wake up in little space feeling sad when I notice that my paci popped out of my mouth during the night or my teddy bear fell on the floor ;-; I end up feeling bad for teddy. Other times I wake up in little space when I feel warm in my big soft blankie /.\ it always feels nice to be comfy

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nine times out of ten if I'm feeling little when I fall asleep, I'm going to wake up small. There have been a few times that I would go to sleep small, and wake up even smaller if that makes since. And to me, there is something amazing about waking up small, snuggled into bed with a kitty and plushies. <3

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Usually, I go to sleep feeling little, since I have a bunch of sleep problems and littlespace helps with them. I don't have many mornings when I wake up little, though on the occasion I do, it can be really annoying if I have something to be doing that day. Anytime I wake up from a nightmare, though, you can bet I'm REALLY deep into littlespace. Whenever I get scared I tend to go into headspace.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Pacifier decorating

I used e6000 glue to attach my glitter then put cl[…]

Thank you so much for your input and sharing your […]

Thumpa!

Thanks for the support you all. The harp/flute wil[…]

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]