IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I like being called multiple names, but my favorites are princess, cupcake, mine and babygirl. Each of these names make me either feel cute or special in some way. And I love being owned so mine might actually be my favorite. But almost all of the names that are out there I like. Honestly I have a hard time trying to make up my mind.
I really like to be called different things in little space. In particular I like Princess, Baby, Baby Girl and Vivi. (My full name is Violet). I also like Missy when getting a little twisty. *wink wink* haha I know some people only like one name but I am not very picky. Just not a nickname either of my parents actually calls me or else it feels weird. I wonder if anyone else ever feels that way? I always feel like its important to keep very clear distance between my biological father relationship and my DD relationship. i hope this was useful!
I like being called a bunch of different names. I like being called princess, baby girl, little one, cupcake, sweetie, sweetheart, baby, wolf girl, and a bunch of other ones that I can't remember XD I get called those even when I'm not in little space, but it usually makes me feel little when I hear it :)
I like to be called good girl baby girl kitten doll and Lola . In middle space I can be called brat I just like nicknames they are totally the best everrrrr. I let my dom when I have one choose my name he calls me it makes me melt and feel amazing . Not opposed to being called almost anything though 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]