IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Oooo i wuvvvvvvvvv absolutely wuvvv nicknames. I wuvv anyting new my daddy calls me but i mus say i wuvv wen daddy caws me qubie an he jus got dis new nickname of chrissy or crissy idk kno how to spell it but he came up wit dat wen he heard me call myself crystal an wen he realized dat dats wat my fam caws me. Anyways yea i wikey dows to an oh he dosent like bein called babygirl or fo guys babyboy. I wuv wen daddy says babygur or baaaaaby. Its so cute an i wuvv it
I like being called princess. It makes me feel all warm and special :heart: :splode: I think every one should have a special name for their mommy, daddy, or caregiver to call them. I feel that it strengthens the bond between them. If anything it makes the little happy which makes the daddy or mommy happy to see.
I love being called baby girl, princess, baby doll, kitten, cutie pie, angel, doll face, sugar pie, gorgeous, cutie, sweetie.
I love anything that sounds cute. it's just to cute. I love being called cute names cause it shows that your CG cares about you and loves you.
Personally, when I'm in little space there are a lot of nicknames I like. Little one, baby boy, Ray-ray, cutie, angel, little prince, and lamb just to name a few. I think the ones that drag me into little space are sweetie, sweetheart, and honey. Most of the time, those are used by like waitresses and stuff because they tend to think I'm a lot younger than I actually am. I don't mind it too much, unless I'm with family lol :>.<: :heart:
I love to be called baby girl, baby, little girl, cutie, honey, sweetie, kitten,and cutie pie. Oh and I love love love being called little one because it truly makes me feel so little in little space and it makes me feel so cared for and protected. All of these nicknames make my heart swoon to be honest haha 😊😭

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]