IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I can't determine what my little age is. I've just been guessing. I like my paci but I don't like bottles. I like my stuffies and sippy cups! I can't really fit what I feel and my likes into a certain age range. Is that normal? Is there a way to figure it out? Is it okay if i don't know what it is right now?
I'm just getting into this, but I think it's okay not to have a specific age. I just want to be little, I don't need a number. We are just going with what appeals to us. I like stuffies and coloring and having rules more geared towards an 'older' little, but I also am drawn to sippies, toddler food and sucking my thumb (although this is just a habit that has been with me since toddler years) I have no interest in diapers or baby talk, but I do like little kid language/voices and being cared for. These things may be conflicting to some people, but to me it just matters that they make me feel little and my daddy feel like he's taking care of me.
FAQ: How do I know what little age I am usually?

FAQ Link: http://www.littlespaceonline.com/viewto ... 207#p27207

Those topic threads are still open too so if you find you have information to share with the community please feel free to provide your input there as well!

As you have suggested, the general consensus is that it's how you feel. Only you know how you feel inside. Personal discovery, revelation, and understanding often begins with how you feel inside about yourself, and that's often not something someone can direct you to do or give you an explicit guide on how to experience yourself, about yourself and for yourself. Even if you don't realize it, you know yourself better than anyone else.

The question though that then spurs is that how does a biological ___ year-old person actually feel though. What does it actually feel like to be a child or to be a certain age? What are normal behaviors of a ___ year old person? What does a ___ year old person enjoy and prefer that is different than other ages?
These are referenced throughout many resources here and we have been working to compile a detailed description of such age-range behaviors, activities, and capabilities to compare yourself and your desires better. You should notice at the top of the link above that we have a developing section for real developmental milestones for littleage comparison to reference and have gotten a bit of positive feedback on it being very beneficial to many littles.

You may also find a bit of assistance in our breakdown of the different types of littles within Caregiver/little dynamics informational article that outlines age-range names.

Additionally, we've been working on a self discovery resource to help better answer this particular question in the community. You're welcome to check it out and see if it's of assistance to you and your personal revelation.

A lot of what being a little is will boil down to your own personal feelings, and asking yourself relatively simple questions while being honest with yourself throughout your discovery. Please feel free to use our resources available to understand and embrace yourself.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]