IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I dont use a paci much, but you can get really good quality but fairly cheap ones from ebay etc if youre not sure if you are going to like it? Also i had a paci until i was 5 irl so i dont think 5 is too old!! My Litte age is 3-6 and i still sometimes use the paci when im more 6 :D
By TinyPanda
My little age is about 5 too but I love paci's. If you're looking for adult ones Onesies down under is pretty affordable, I like the smaller pastel ones, that's what I take apart to mod baby pacifiers. If you want to try a baby one and you're shy just look for a store that has self checkout it's a lifesaver. I'm actually super glad I decided to try them, aside from helping calm me down it stops me from clenching my teeth, which I do a lot.
hey there!
my playage is also 4 or 5! i have not used a paci but i have considered it also. i do like to suck my thumb and my Daddy's thumb or fingers. i also like to suck on other small objects. it calms me down an di figure a paci :pacy: might as well. i have been looking into them online and this site has a few great looking links to some! i would try those there. i hope it is successful for you and please update us if it is!!
xoxo Vivi :splode:
By Rhae
You can order some online, NUK size 5 are the adult ones I think. If you do buy kid ones, buy orthodontic ones. Also, I don't think 5 is too old for a paci. A lot of 5 year olds suck their thumbs and stuff and if you want to try it there's nothing wrong with that. I personally love pacis and find them very soothing. I hope this helps :yay:
By Katze
Yes and I love my binky! I got it from little for big. You can find several adult paci stores on tumblr and etsy. It's just about how much you're willing to pay. If you want decorations (or pretties, ask call them), then you're looking at 15$+. The plain ones are usually 10$ or less. You can always go to a craft store and get pretties and a hot glue gun!

As for your little age, don't put yourself in such a box. If you want to try a binky, then try a binky!
I am always a little at heart though I tend to only act little in private....... but i do have a paci and when i am alone i absolutly love it. It makes me feel calm i dont think your ever to old if you enjoy it. :pacy: I have an adult paci from amazon, hope that helps
I've never had a paci in little space but my mom got me a sour ring pop look a like that had a pacifier and I loved it. She thought I just liked the candy but I loved having the baby blue pacifier. Maybe I will get one when I move out. Do they have lolli pop ones?
I love using pacis, they're soothing for me. I tend to use the ones that are 36+ month when I can find them, Ulubulu is my favorite brand. Ive tried using adult pacis but they make me feel like Im choking. As far as starting out, Just find one you think its cute and feels good in your mouth. Do try to limit yourself timewise. I usually aim for no longer than an hour, otherwise my jaw starts to hurt.
I do use a paci because it's really great for calming down or relaxing. But, I wouldn't spend money on an adult paci when regular ones work just fine. I have a pretty light-blue one with stars and sparkles and it's fantastic. I'm a little girl age 3-5, and you're never too old for a paci!
My little age is pretty young so I definitely use a paci! I have 3 adult pacis from littleforbig that I love and use at night and quite a few baby pacis that I use when I'm awake. My favorite brands are Mam, Avent, and Tommee Tippee.

My only advice is about your jaw/teeth. I had jaw pain for about a week or two until I got used to the paci but baby pacis still hurt my lower teeth if I leave them in too long. If they start to hurt your teeth, stop and get an adult one. It's not worth having to see an orthodontist over!!!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]