IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
your little age doesn't affect what you can/can't use as a little. my little age is 3-6 and i use pacis and sippys and bottles still and i have a onesie. I got my paci from littleforbig.com
I also recommend onesiesdownunder.com, and try bambino diapers, they might. I think tykables sells them also. if you dont want an adult paci, you can also always buy one from a store made for kids c:

hope this was helpful! <3 :pacy: :pacy: :pacy:
By Emily
I bought a baby pacifier a while back, and I'm still using it. My only suggestion while using it is don't try to chew really hard on it. If you're too aggressive, you may actually end up tearing the end off, making it unusable. Also, make sure to clean it!
I love my paci. You can buy them on Amazon, wish, eBay, crinkle crate and lot of other websites. You are never to old for one. They are soothing, relaxing, and can put a lot of people in a calm relaxing mood. It really helps to get into little space as well. I know 5 year olds who use them (:
By StrawberryMonsterMix
I do. I used to have one. My last Daddy dom threw it away to be mean, and I haven't had the money to buy me anymore. : ( I miss it. I've never had an adult paci. I'm pretty sure they would fit my mouth better. They're really good for Littles who grit their teeth. I just use my thumb, now. :/
By Chaylea
I bought my pacifiers at the Walgreens across my old house. They were just regular pacifiers , no special sizing. Sadly my mom found out and called it "pedo snailpoop that creepy old men jerk off to" and threw them away. But they were fairly cheap and they are rather easy to hide away. You can buy them online too but I don't see the point of paying for shipping
No, I don't use one. It doesn't fit me or my personality. I didn't use one as a child/baby either, maybe that has something to do with my choice.

I have seen several stores online that sell adult sized ones and you can have them customized.

I personally use suckers or lollipops as they're more discrete in public.
I don't think you are ever too old for a paci. :pacy: I love my paci! :heart: :heart: The best one I've got is MAM brand size 18-36 months from a regular grocery store (they even come in a little storage box!). I haven't tried an adult pacifier but I'd like to.
If I had one or could get one I would use one. I don't have the money for that kind of thing right now though, unfortunately--not even ones made for small mouths. Someday I want to get one of the ones made for big mouths, but they're pretty expensive. I do like the idea of using a lollipop, though; sometimes I just have to have something in my mouth, even when I'm big, and I don't really like gum that much.
By BabyLilac
I have a pacifier with Everest from Paw Patrol, and sometimes use it in comfort, but often I would rather find myself suckling my floppy ears of my puppy doll instead. However, I would want it notible, that back about 4 years ago, I would actually carry one on a necklace under my uniform, and whenever stuff bad would happen, on my next break or potty break, I would wear it in the bathroom stall and use it a few minutes, self talking that everything would be okay. It is orthodontic, but now I may soon get myself one for adult sizes in the next few months, I am still deciding, as my teeth are degrading severely. I say for paci's, the cuter the better!
It is normal to be nervous, but I've found that it is worth it. I love my paci. Whenever I can't use it I am very very upset. As for where to get them Walmart, martins, and weird has them and I'm sure many other places have them, but that is where I get mine. They come in all different colors and styles. If I had to say one thing it's get paci and use it when you want where you want and I'm sure you will absolutely love it.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]