IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Just as the subject kind of suggests , I was interested in the different day to day experiences of being a little both the good and the bad. I'm curious about becoming one myself and I wanted to get firsthand feedback from an actual little, be them with a caregiver or solo.
To be honest with you, being a little can sometimes be very stressful.

Let me explain. I didn't just become little, I have always been little. This means that many of my coping mechanisms developed around the concept of regression. So for me, in order to relieve stress I have to feel little. And, being an adult, that is sometimes very hard.

I need to wear diapers, suck on pacifiers, and drink from bottles to relieve stress, and sometimes that is not always possible. I need competent caretakers and a rich family life to feel comfortable with myself. And the fact that I currently have two to three partners in a polyamorous relationship makes me weirder than weird to most of the human population.

So I'm weird and sometimes stressed out...but you know, I wouldn't ever stop being little because being little is who I am. I have been a part of the little community for at least eleven years now and all of the people I have met have made a lasting impression on me. The odd and cute parties I have gone to, the chats I've been in, and the things I've done have made me certain that littles are among some of the most fun and kindhearted people you will ever meet.

Being little to me isn't just about the stuff you do or the clothes you wear, it's about the people. The people that stop and explain things to you and the people you meet every day. I meet new littles every day and I always feel connected to them in some way or another. We're sometimes thick like family. And I don't get that from most places I go to.
For my little I try to keep it that she has "big space in a little world", as opposed to the inverse, because I notice the stress in her when she is not herself, little.

When she is big it is like she is partly shut down, she doesn't feel like her anymore, she does what she has to do, and gets back to being herself as fast as possible.

To be honest, sometimes it scares me because I know there's things that she will not grasp fully as herself. I have to take these things fully onto myself, because I am her caregiver. I am generalising here, but I trust many, if not most, would do the same.

The little should be free of so many things in their little space and if that space happens to be most of their life, then so be it. I am very happy that her sisters also understand and accept her for who she is. Sadly, as most of us know, the outside world is not so kind.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]