IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I agree with Littlexvivi! There is something about the dichotomy of a daddy in a button down, possibly business-casual attire, and a little in a cute light skirt/dress/shorts that really really really pleases something deep in my mind.

I also agree with HimeTrash that there is also something about a daddy to be in clothes that he wouldn't wear for anyone else, or in a way that isn't exactly like how he is when he's at work that I like. It's like I get to witness and be with someone that no one else gets to know/see.

Personally it's barefoot, in dark slacks and a button down that's open at the collar, and the sleeves folded up neatly that is just, for whatever reason perfect for me.
My daddy normally just wears t shirts and jeans with socks
but I really love when he wears his suits and belt.
i just love him looking like he's the boss of me and I'm his honey and he can do whatever and take care of me.
it feels super safe, but i also love him when he's in soft jammies and cuddles me cx
Ok some of the clothes i like to see on daddy he dosent do so its hard but do hab to say doms n suits wit de whole shirt belt tie long pabts is a weally big turn on fo me. Pwolly n my mind cuz its like u kno dey mean business wen a guy is n a suit. I jus tink dat is supa supa hot but wegula clothes aw cul too dow i hab to get my daddy into oda outfits cuz he luk like he wea de same ting aw de time lol
I'm gonna have to agree with the majority and say that I'd really like to see my caregiver in some mature, business-looking clothes. I also personally love the sort of dishevelled and candid look, with natural or messy hair and comfortable casual clothes, since I often would see my biological parents like that in the mornings, and its somewhat comforting and charming. Also, it would be really attractive if they wore a specific cologne or perfume that gives off those daddy/mommy vibes, maybe you could bring your little along and let them pick out clothes that they like, or cologne that they think smells great.
I love simple but nice outfits and if it's manly I'm alllll for it. I will say though nice shoes are soooo important!
Button down shirts with jeans and converse
T-shirt with jeans and boots
A flannel and jeans with boots or coverse
Hoodie and jeans with sneakers
A festive button down shirt with some shorts
I do love a man in a peacoat though haha I'm also a huge sports fan so a jersey always looks nice. Casual is awesome but seeing em look all dapper is some quality stuff.
I'm pretty new and don't have a Daddy but I'd like my Daddy to wear casual clothes that are soft and Jeans I could run my hands on them to feel the patterns. I also like feeling ties if he is wearing formal business suits. Seeing Daddy wearing casuals makes me calm and Content. But business suits makes me feel cared secure.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]