IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Oh no! I'm so sorry! I completely understand. I'm in college too and things get really tough. I don't have a daddy either. What helps me calm down is taking a long bubble bath or listening to my little space playlist with a bunch of Disney songs while I work. I'm here if you want to talk, I know what it's like when you're over whelmed. Best wishes!
I'm not the perfect baby girl out there, honestly I feel like more of a college student :(
It's a bit like segmenting your life into different structures. Something like putting on a mask. Eventually you'll own several masks for different occasions.

It's kind of hard to explain, but I mostly define my life by the clothes I'm wearing. When I've got my pants and buttoned-up shirt and belt, I feel very professional and strive to achieve that dream. When I'm wearing a pink romper, and wearing diapers, then I strive to be cute and adorable.

As a result, I tend to wear certain clothes for certain events. I wear school clothes for homework and vice versa. I'm really sorry if I'm being vague because I have no idea how to explain it. :cry:
Same here. i just want to cuddle up in my bed with my stuffie dog Mr. Red and read books all day :cry: but I deal it with asking for help with my friends or classmate about it or do little by little at a time and when I don't do it I tend to cram things (which is almost all the times hehehe) because I hate having responsibility and being a big girl.
i usually put all my "big" stuff away. so hide my books, my assignments, etc. somewhere i can't see them. (out of sight out of mind right?) then i put on my fave superhero pjs and have a quick nap. it's odd but a nap in pjs and with my paci... it helps me ease into my headspace. so by the time i wake up, im more or less in it (if this makes sense), i try to do simple things (watch movies like scooby doo, harry potter, justice league cartoons etc.) or colour in my colouring book.

i also talk to my pals on occasion (because they know) and that sometimes helps bc they're supportive.

i think the main thing is just trying to put all the things that stress you out of your mind for a bit. (easier said then done i know but...)
I'm a fast worker, so normally I don't have a lot of stress. I get my assignments done on time and have plenty of time to mess around. But when things get tough in classes I do tend to play games and find other things to get my mind off of it. I whine a lot too, which isn't good, but I always do what I'm supposed to and do it at least somewhat well. And I always have my daddy to talk to, as well. But there are plenty of days where I have a hard time getting myself together to do my work. Those are my stay-in-bed days haha 😂 I snuggle up in my bed and eat snacks and watch videos or talk to daddy. As long as it won't ruin my grades, I absolutely take the liberty to be a little when I want and goof off
Managing little space and adut world is hard in college. I find I usually have to force myself to go to classes and pay attention if I don't like what I am studying. If I am into it like my photography classes then I will work my butt off to get every single grade that I can. There are some days where I still struggle and on those days I take a sketch book and some pens with me just so I can draw out my notes and then show what I want each color to be. I just add a little bit of my littlw space to my adult space.
hey there!
i am a little in uni and wow it can be so hard sometimes!! it is so hard to be little and have so much responsibilities! i built a fort under my bed in my dorm for the days when i just can't bare to be a big kid... i filled it will blankies and pillows and stuffies :stuffie: and pretty faerie lights. to keep focused on my work i have a white board with a calendar on it that allows me to plan out my day by the hour! i can keep track of my homework, my classes and my extracurriculars. not to mention doctors visits and work! i recommend getting a board to help you plan things as well. it really helps me keep from feeling too overwhelmed. best of luck!!
xoxo Vivi :heart: :heart:
I 100% UNDERSTAND YOUR STRUGGLE!
It is SO hard when you are feeling little but have to study and do projects and things.
One night at like, 3am, I started to just breakdown and cry because I was so stressed out and I didn't have a proper outlet to manage my stress.

Since then, I learned that for me, what helps is just taking a break and coloring.
I feel weird about bringing my coloring book, and crayons box campus, but I would sometimes just pack one of those big, peel-off crayon things in my pencil case, and when I feel stressed out, I'll whip it out and just color an entire page that color, do a gradient of that color, or draw and color something in.

I also started to suck on the knuckles (I prefer my point and thumb) of my left hand.
I think it's just a bit more inconspicuous than my entire thumb or paci, but I can still use my thumb-sucking as a coping mechanism.

Also, my campus gets really cold, so I started packing cute fuzzy socks, and pack a small thin blanket (it's light pink with a white bear on it) when I know I'll be doing an all-nighter on campus. It's a a way for me to have my little things in a stressful studying environment. And honestly, so many people on my campus bring neck pillows/pillow pets/blankets (etc) to study that no one bats an eye.
College struggles? Ugh, where do I even begin? I never really have problems getting my work done. I'm doing a double major but I do tend to struggle when I get bullied. Honestly, as soon as I think of something pertaining to my school work I immediately write it down. I try to dedicate a couple hours a day to my work and I make it fun. I study by basically making twister with flash cards and I listen to music when I read my books. That way If I ever get stuck I can remember the song and the words off the page will just come to me. Make doing college fun.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]