IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Little friends! How do you know what your little age is? I've been asked by a couple people including my Daddy but I'm not really sure how I would figure out my little age? Is it based on behavior, interests..? I've just never really known how to figure it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By PrincessArielM
I don't really have one. :) You don't necessarily have to have a specific age to be little.

I went to the library one day and there was a book titled "it's hard to be five". My daddy read it to me and I just really connected to it and I reflected on my little-self and I realized that most of the time I act like a five or six year old. So that's how I came to realize my little age. :)

That's really cool xD I joke around a lot with my Daddy when we're in front of people and I act kind of little and they look at me a little weird, so I'm like "yeah I'm actually 5" so I guess that's how I became curious about what my "age" would be!

Well me personally i just based mine on my interests and what i felt. I like drinking out of sippy cups, coloring, cuddling and beauty and the beast. I cry and throw a fit when i don't get my way lol, so i feel really little. I pinpointed my little age to be 2-4[emoji4]. I guess its pretty much what age you feel or thats what it was like for me. I hope i helped a little bit[emoji4]

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
I mainly like coloring, watching Netflix with my Daddy, I use a paci but not super into sippy cups. I like arts and crafts a lottt! I get really whiny when I don't get things I want but no tantrums (: I'm still finding out what all I like to do though

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]