IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
i'm 6"4", i struggle with this same question sometimes. it does make it hard sometimes. my CG is 5'9", a lot shorter than me, so sometimes there has to be some accommodation made (i can't just plop down in her lap, for instance.) but in the end, i try to remember that little is a state of mind, not a physical size.
My height is 5'1 so I'm little that way but I am over weight. That is what hurts my little self. Does that make me not a little to a possible Daddy? I see the little in me but will a Daddy. My age doesn't help either. Can Daddy's over look the age and weight?
I can understand the concern of 'being too big to be little' but the reality is that your CG loves your for you. For every inch up or down, in or out, hair, color, quirk and quip. Even though it's cliche to say, loving yourself is truly the way to feel loved always.
MommaWren wrote: 7 years ago I can understand the concern of 'being too big to be little' but the reality is that your CG loves your for you. For every inch up or down, in or out, hair, color, quirk and quip. Even though it's cliche to say, loving yourself is truly the way to feel loved always.
I wish i could give this post a big hug, i love it so much
i'm 5'8! all the boys i've been with have told me i'm the tallest girl they have been with, and it makes me feel a little sad but then i'm like whatever because i'm me! what is important is how i feel when i'm with them, and if i'm feeling little then i am little, it has nothing to do with anything physical!
I am 5 foot 11 inches, and I am still a little. Being little is not from the outside, but rather from the inside. Mind you, I do see where you are coming from, and sometimes it seems a bit odd, but once you get lost in playing with blocks or kicking cutely in the air while you change, it doesn't matter how tall you are. I often try to fix this by seeing things from the floor to give the room a bigger-than-normal appearance, or mentally talking myself into it. Remember, its just the inside that counts.
I definitely agree with the popular sentiment that size and shape don't get to define how you identify, but I get where you're coming from. I don't think you're alone in that anxiety at all and I think it's worth noting that there are certain perks that petite littles get. Primarily shopping related ones! I would love to be able to head into the kids section of a clothing store and go to town, but I'm 5'8" and thus it shall forever remain a pipe dream.

Beyond clothing though, physical size can influence your headspace. I remember being tiny. As a child the world is so much bigger than you are and everything was crafted on a scale that emphasized it. As an adult, that helplessness is gone. You can reach the cookie jar now! And this isn't to say that petite adults don't deal with this as well; I think it's a factor for most ageplayers, at the very least subconsciously.

This is one of the reasons I enjoy waterparks. When swimming, the feeling of weightlessness and being able to be tossed around by others can really bring back some of the sense memory of childhood. Plus, the water slides are sized to make grownups feel small.

So you're not alone in feeling awkward about your size! And there's no shame in struggling with it. But as most of the people here have said, being a little is mental and doesn't actually mean you have to be physically little.
Me being 5'1, I don't consider short people to be the "normal" little. I've seen tall and short littles! My problem is my weight :c I am 300 pounds around and it sucksss. I mean, I've had a daddy before and he liked me the way I was but it still is hard for other people to see my personality more than my body.
By Khwa
Oh, I struggle with this too. I'm 5'9 and for a girl that's pretty tall, at least in my country. I'm always taller than other girls in the room, and taller than a lot of guys too, which sucks to be honest. I'd love to be short and tiny, but this is the body I have and it's just something we have to live with. Not only my height, but my weight as well makes me question if anyone would even want to have a little who's so... big, for the lack of a better word lol. I'm not a petite woman by any means, and wouldn't be even if I managed to lose weight.

But, after a depressing rant like this, I think it's important to try and remember that the size of your body doesn't matter to many, many people and it shouldn't matter to you. If you're a little, then rock on and be a little no matter how tall you are!
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]