IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By Tru
There isn't a "shape" you have to fit into. I'm a big and tall guy with a beard, but I identify as a little. You are what you are, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It's all about your headspace and what you believe you are. There are Caregivers for everyone out there. :3
as long as you are a little at heart it does matter how tall you are! sometimes i feel like i weigh too much to be a little because when im in littlespace i want to feel delicate. but my big likes me as i am and he says it doesnt matter because im finally a healthy weight.
By ShyBabyCali
I'm short myself but I knowsies a wittle boy who's 6'2 and sometimes he feels to big to be little but he realizes that being a little doesn't matter what you look like. All that weally matter is that if chu identify as a wittle then chu is a wittle no matter what you look like.
I'm a 5'8 chubby little, so I get it. I always wanted to be smol and short so daddy could carry me better but i just joined and gym and daddy and me are gonna get fit and be healthier and then maybe he will carry me around easier cx i don't think my daddy cares that i'm tall though, he is only an inch taller but im still his little clementine
Littles can come in any size or shape. Being a little is something you feel inside, and just a part of who you are. Big stuffies can help you feel little, but its really easy for me to get into little space even though I'm plus sized. It's just who I am.
Hi, Kamiidere! To answer your question, I think that there are a ton of tall Littles! I believe that Littles come in all different shapes and sizes, and there is no correct height or weight to be as a Little. As long as you are small in both your heart and your mind, you'll always be a Little!

princessm0304 x
There's no such thing as being to big to be a little. Being little comes from the heart and the mind, your physical appearance has absolutely nothing to do with it! The only requirement to being a little is being happy. That's it. Happiness! I used to think that I couldn't be a little because of my size, like there was some unwritten rule about it. Until one day, it just clicked in my mind that being a little is a state of mind, and a happy one at that!
Oh gosh. Well im 5'9" in my boots. Bearded, 200lbs and im built like a darn gorilla. And i feel so awkward because i have horrid anxiety, and i love to be held :/ so i definitely understand the feeling. Im sure alot of caregivers dont really care about all that. But i definitely understand how much of a struggle it can be.
I'm 5'8" and I'm a Little! I don't really think it matters how tall you are! Though it is always hard when the cute Little you see are always short and petite. Kinda makes you feel like you don't belong, you know? But I try to ignore that as best as I can.
Nobody is any bigger than their heart!
No matter how your seen in someone else's eyes. ... It's the little inside that determines your size.

As a caregiver/Daddy all I have ever seen is the beautiful personality set free. Nothing to do with size or age.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]