IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I was just wondering if any Littles have suggestions for when they are missing thier Daddy but he isn't able to see you. I feel like I am bothering him when I want attention from him but he is away and can't see me. Thanks.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
I have a long distance Daddy as well...he always makes time for me even when he's busy. I'm his priority, so, if your Daddy isn't meeting your needs or makes you a top priority you might need to think about if you're communicating your needs effectively.
My long distance relationship is complicated, I can only email and snail mail him. I can see him for 3 hours 4 times a month but I can't visit him that often.
Here's a list of things we do to keep ourselves connected:
1) I always know when to expect a call from because we plan it.
2) We have one phone every week where we sip coffee and wake up together over the phone.
3) he sends me poems, doodles, and artwork.
4) he stinks up t-shirts and sends them to me so I can feel close to him when I go to sleep
5) he tells me how important I am and how much he loves me in every letter or email.
6) I send him a postcard daily when I am on vacation.
7) We don't make concrete plans for our future, it can be extremely anxious for us to do so. Instead, we talk about how we would have fun while entertaining the idea of future plans.

I hope this helps. If you need anyone to talk to, my inbox is always open!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]