IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I try to be in little space as much as I can, though I'm also trying to help my SO stay in little space as well, the full time I shine is when someone is treating me little I'll slip into little head space easily!
I honestly spend my entire day, or well around 90% of it in my little space, but I've been in the lifestyle for years. So I'm not sure if it's just the length of time I've been entering little space, or if some are just more generally prone to getting in their little perspectives. You can also choose to do things that help you get into your little space mindset as well. My biggest thing is looking at cute things, or listening to music and dancing when I'm alone! :shuff:
I try to be in little space as much as i can whether its coloring and watching cartoons with my favorite stuffie for a couple of hours. I like to be in little space when i go to bed because thats when i get the best sleep.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
Depends on what's going on in my life. If it's super stressful, not at all. If things are going well, every day. Although, if things are stressful and I have a Daddy I usually am in littlespace when I'm talking to him because I feel safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]