Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
i use baby pacis. i only have two but they feel fine in my mouth. i have a small mouth and my teeth are constantly gritted so i pretty much always use my paci even when i am not in little space. i dont use them when i am in public but i think it feels nice. i dont usually have much money so i just get my little stuff from the dollar tree and i really like there stuffs anyhow cuz its cute and cheap and you can get more for less. but i would still like to try an adult paci. i havent found a site other than etsy though that sells adult pacis. but i think it is really up to the little and how they feel about their paci .
:pacy: When it comes to pacis I like the baby ones but I always make sure to get the ones that are 6-18 months. I like the variety in designs they have. Though I do get the adult ones off of Etsy shops when I get custom made ones.
I’ve tried both. A regular Nuk 5 which was just plain boring white. It was all I could find at the time I bought it years ago. Baby pacifiers are far more fun. But they’re a bit smallish for me. The Nuk 5 ended up being less comfy. Maybe it’s the nipple shape? I need a happy medium somewhere. Can someone recommend something I should try?
Hello :hi: , I haven't tried pacis yet I'm actually really looking into it since I suck my thumb...So I was browsing the forum and your answer caught my eye, I also grind my teeth, so wanted to ask if it will also help for that? or if my theory is just way off? Oh and I saw some adult pacis on "wish" if you want to try thm, it's also online and they deliver to your house.

No CG should find it cute and will probably get ex[…]

I used to get annoyed by my sisters childish way o[…]

Munch etiquette?

Munches can be a wonderful way to help you feel […]

The trouble with diapers

First and foremost, our site is strictly for adult[…]