IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By alittlescared
I am emotionally needy and in need of constant reassurance more than anything else (though I would love to be cuddled) and I don't have a caregiver... does anyone have any tricks to help? Ive tried hot drinks cause its supposed to simulate human touch but its not enough and I don't know what to do cause its effecting my sleep and moods and I never feel secure... someone please help me out.
start by writing a list of all the things you love about yourself and things you think other people like about you make it pretty and as long as you can. you can number them and make a jar with corresponding numbers and draw one when you need reassurance or just read the list when you are feeling down
Maybe a mantra would help? A phrase you could repeat to yourself when you need reassurance that would be comforting.

Have you tried creating a chore/task chart and awarding yourself stickers or points for achieving your goals? Sometimes that can be very reassuring, to feel that sense of accomplishment.

Or maybe connect with another little im your same situation and you two could reassure each other?
I know how you feel, I'm in the same boat myself. Some things that help me are cuddling with my stuffed animals and talking to them, keeping a diary about little things that I like, want, or writing or reading stories. Coloring and cuddling with my pets also helps. Spending time with people I feel close with also helps, even though I haven't told them I'm a little.You can also talk to the people here on the site, and make friends. So far for me everyone had been very welcoming.
Definitely go spend time with friends and family. Nothing is better to help one feel love and cared for. Even though they may not know about this side of you, they still love you and that is precious. Honestly, nothing is more important than the people you love and who love you. So whoever they are....just spend time with them.
I’m not sure but I have this same question. It’s a little different for me because I have an eating problem *it makes me feel bad to say disorder* but when I’m little and see my big stupid body I really wish I had a mommy or daddy to reassure me that I look okay and they love the way I look. But I kind of give my stuffie a voice and pretend it loves me :heart:
Hot water bottles and wheat bags. They are cuddly and warm. Also see about just getting hugs from friends and stuff. Still not the same I know. And stuffies are awesome. I have a metre tall stuffie i hug when i am feeling needy. Still wish i had a caregiver though. Especially when im feeling extra small and have to get up and do things like cook dinner or feed myself my own bottle. :pacy: :pacy: :hugs: :hugs: :pres: :pres:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]