IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By kittysleep
i've seen a few trans people in the replies here, and i feel similarly to what they've said. i tend to lean heavily into feminine things when i'm regressed, even going so far as to be okay with feminine terms when i normally wouldn't be - it's really interesting.
I'm a transmasculine nonbinary person. Basically, for me, my gender feels totally removed from the male-female binary (like not even associated with either end), but in terms of presentation and expression and stuff is largely masculine.

Anyway, when I regress I feel a lot more boyish. I like playing with all sorts of toys but mostly those that are more stereotypically for boys, and I'm not a fan of pink, and like boys' clothes a lot better for example. But mostly it's just a mental thing of just feeling more like a boy in littlespace (though still not quite to the point of being a boy)
Sorry silly phone cut me off but as i was going to say the less likely we are to care about genders and sexuality because it not something we would comprehend at the natural age we regress to its all we are taught growing up so when we enter our little spaces we just seek out nostalgic joys and new explorations through activities and toys regardless of whether thwy are masculin feminine or neutral, and i believe its okay for us to thunk and feel that way it up to mummys and daddys to worry about how the rest of the world percieve us and take away anything to cause us harm mentally and emotionally whilst we simply be exactly who we are xxx
Hmmm never really notice. I am neutral when it comes to things like color or toys. If u put a pink play set or even something more feminine. I would still play wit it or wear it. Though even if I am not regressed in public. I find myself attracted to most toys and clothes as well as anything that's fuzzy or soft. Dunno why exactly but gender never play a role. I'm a straight male tat has no interest in sex either. Honestly if it's in front of me then I'll play wit it. O and little age is 5ish (no cg). The only reason I have no pink in my room is due to getting caught by my roommate which doesn't nor will understand my challenges. That will change soon though :paci:

I hopes tis helps😋
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]