IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
When you're feeling little do you often find yourself wanting to overeat or eat too many bad-for-you foods like candies, cakes, and general junk food? Do you feel like eating healthy detracts from your littlespace when you're regressed? What if you wanted chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese but only had salad available, would you feel like you were missing out on a littlespace experience by having to eat more "grownup" food?
hihi

Yes, this happens to me occasionally. I’ll start off the day promising not to have any junk food for the day, then when I’m walking down the street with daddy and suddenly get into littlespace I ask that we can get ice cream. It’s really easy to indulge in junk food and forget your promises when you are in littlespace.

Can’t say I’ve ever missed out on littlespace because there wasn’t any little food around though..
LittleLena wrote: 5 years ago hihi

then when I’m walking down the street with daddy and suddenly get into littlespace I ask that we can get ice cream.
Oh yeah, I had ice cream (affogato, mmmmm) at lunchtime when I met up with sis & daddy.

And a piece of pecan pie at a work meeting. Aaaaand "breakfast" was a cheese danish and coffee.

Jeeeeeze! I did really bad today 😱
There is no way you both ate Ice cream! CAUSE I ATE YOUR ICE CREAM lol!

Ha was an interseting topic! I never really thought about before. My god i guess I do eat crap food here and there in my littlespace! You may be onto something! Can start the Little Diet Service lol! Everything made of Broccoli! EWWWW! :craze: :craze: :craze:
LCB wrote: 5 years ago There is no way you both ate Ice cream! CAUSE I ATE YOUR ICE CREAM lol!

Ha was an interseting topic! I never really thought about before. My god i guess I do eat crap food here and there in my littlespace! You may be onto something! Can start the Little Diet Service lol! Everything made of Broccoli! EWWWW! :craze: :craze: :craze:
I thought about it when I saw that the reward system on this forum was called "sweets" and the fact that I went from a size 10 to a 14 this semester. (〒﹏〒 ) But I didn't really think about it til I wrote that last post.

I should work with daddy & sis to have them help enforce good eating habits on me. But I know sis will want to just keep eating sweets :-.-: No fair
Here is even more interesting topic! Related to this one! If your in a CGL relationship! Is making you eat your Broccoli a form of BeDeeSeM and your no longer a CGL then? Was in another forum online we talked about over eating after I saw this lol! got on this conversation don't know how! Which kind of tossed me for a loop! But out of 63 people in that forum group 52 said they over eat when they are in there little mode! 45 said it's a punishment to eat healthy foods! Your onto something ! Does sweets and unhealthy food play a role in being a little? Very interesting topic and the whole is eating healthy food when your in a little mood a form of submission from a big kind of never stuck me as a form of BeDeeSeM even if it's not meant as punishment.

:devil: STOMPS FOOT! THATS IT NO MORE BROCCOLI! :devil:
I don't know if I would say I eat more junk foods when I'm little, but I have an active diagnosis of bulimia nervosa, and I would say that while I'm in little space I give myself more freedom to just let go and not worry about what I'm eating. I feel like little space lets a lot of us just let go and not worry about the little things (*ba dum tss*).Sorry if that is totally not what you asked :angel:

Also broccoli isn't yucky, you just gotta have it with cheese ::p:
This is one area of my life where I always act sort of little. :paci: I've always been a super picky eater, especially with vegetables.

Honestly I look down at my shopping basket sometimes, and it makes me laugh. It's usually filled with a couple cartons of applejuice, chocolate milk, a tub of candy, chips, and occasionally oreos. I shop like a little kid who got a hold of his parents wallet. haha

That being said, I wouldn't mind if someone got me on a better diet, but if it's up to me I'm probably going to stick to the chocolate milk and candy. ::p:

Also, no offense, broccoli IS gross. I don't care how much cheese sauce you use. :rofl:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]