Littles Preferences on Adult Size Onesies

Forum Rules, Warnings, & Info. Click for: Help!, Community Rules, Worldwide Events.
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Nek0Pr1ncess
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Sweet Treats: Locked
Role: Little girl

Re: Adult Size Onesies

Postby Nek0Pr1ncess » 9 months ago

I loves adult onesies! :heart::splode: they're super comfy and make me feel little. You ca find a whole of really great stores on amazon, etsy and on instagram. My favourites are littleforbig, the littletude and onesies downunder. You can get them cheaper on wish and aliexpress but its not as safe and usually takes a lot longer... There's also less variety.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Breske30
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little girl

Re: Adult Size Onesies

Postby Breske30 » 9 months ago

Im new to this but how adorable :splode: ! I wonder if Etsy would have any, they have more bdsm stuff than I would have thought, atleast like paddles and pacis. I have only seen the jammie ones that random stores carry :sleep: . Still, super cute!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

babyboyo
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little boy

Re: Littles Preferences on Adult Size Onesies

Postby babyboyo » 1 month ago

I adore onesies! Snap onesies with fun prints are great, but my favorites are kigurumis! Animal or dino ones, especially ones with wings! I want a Toothless one really badly, too!!!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

babyboyo
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little boy

Postby babyboyo » 1 month ago

I adore onesies! Snap onesies with fun prints are great, but my favorites are kigurumis! Animal or dino ones, especially ones with wings! I want a Toothless one really badly, too!!!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Atalie984
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little

Postby Atalie984 » 1 month ago

I don’t really like onesies, because I can’t stand tight and restrictive clothing, but I love footie pajamas and cute nightgowns. I’ve got a few animal footies and Unicorn and star patterned nightgowns.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

SmashNDash
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: ABDL

Postby SmashNDash » 6 days ago

Adult onesies are the best! I have a bunch of snap onesies and a few full-body ones, and they are the bomb! Most of mine I got from ABU, they come in a ton of sizes and several different colors and patterns. They aren’t too tight or restrictive either.

I’m still trying to find a kigurumi I like. Hopefully the right one will come along soon.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Ask a Little”