IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
A munch is a casual social gathering for people involved in or interested in this adult dynamic. Feel free to toss around your ideas for a local munch meet-up or list dates, times, and locations for already-set munches.
I would be extremely interested in a discreet munch in Charlotte, NC. My schedule is usually decently flexible so I can probably make regular meet-ups too if it became something manageable for a small group.
I identify as a Mommy Domme, but could probably encourage a boy little/AB that I know to accompany me.
Judging by the length of time this post has sat unanswered, I'm assuming this never came together? Very interested in setting up a regular munch in the area. I'm in Iredell county but willing to drive a bit. My babygirl is away at college right now, but she will be visiting and living here full time soon; would love to have a group to chat with especially when she is in town. Anyone still interested in this, please let me know
Date cgl site help

Hey all, apologies if this is the wrong place for […]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]