IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
A munch is a casual social gathering for people involved in or interested in this adult dynamic. Feel free to toss around your ideas for a local munch meet-up or list dates, times, and locations for already-set munches.
By Motherly
  • Please provide as much detail about your scheduled munch as possible. Include approximately how many folks you may expect, the location, the exact date and time, and any other details that may be relevant.
  • Do not re-post for the same munch into multiple threads. For example, if the munch occurs once every week then please only post once a week. If it occurs monthly then please only create one thread per month regarding it's schedule.
  • You may bump your thread only once per day (24 hour period).
  • Questions from munchers posting here must be answered here. Do not redirect them to your social media pages for an answer. Provide the answer or details in a brief reply in the same post thread or through PM (private messaging on the forum).
Failure to follow these rules will result in your post being removed from the site. If this occurs three (3) times then you will be banned from making posts in this topic.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]