IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Hi, I am completely new to this community and honestly can't even say I am a part of it yet. Let me try to explain as much as I can. My wife has become a part of this community, as a little, and is wanting me to become her mommy. I want to be a part of this for her but I honestly wouldn't have ever considered myself to give this a shot if it wasn't for her. I have no problems with anything at all within the community but I am personally having problems with trying to separate the age play in my head but she doesn't think I want to be her mommy and I do. I don't know how to treat her like a child when in my brain it's degrading her somehow. I know it's not but I can't seem to get over it. I am on hear hoping to get some perspective from anyone who has more knowledge and experience than I do at this time. Please to anyone who can help me.
Hi! :bye:
So my boyfriend of 3 years has recently understood that he is a little and also put me in a position where I am a Mommy and he my little boy. At first, I had the same confusion as he is a man and it felt degrading to talk to him like a child. The best thing I can offer as advice is to have a sit down talk with her when you both are feeling calm and not frazzled or easily offended. Reassure her that you love her and want to ask her questions so that you can be the best mommy for her. Let her know that it might take you some time to learn all the ins and outs and so please to be patient with you while you "get your mommy pants on".

Start with little adjustments, like asking her if she wants little things, IE: "Would you like dinos and carrots for dinner?" or "You know what I would really like? For you to draw me a really pretty picture in crayons!" It all depends on what she is into and what her little space is.

Understand that it might feel awkward in the beginning, but it will come more naturally the more you just let things flow and not try to make them fit into a strict "This is how a mommy and little act" mold. Depending on what she likes, things that may help her get into little space are onsies, pajamas, pacifiers, sippy cups/bottles, diapers, etc... Be open and honest with her about the things you are comfortable and not comfortable doing and go slowly. It's not an over night change!

Just your willingness to do this with her is a huge step! :yes:
Hi. I'm in a similar situation although a tad different. I was approached by an AB who asked me straight up to be is mommie. I'd never heard of this before but am open minded and understand kinks and adult interests so I agreed to try. At first I struggled with the conflicting mental imagery. I'm a parent of three which I love being mommie to. At the same time my goal was to help them reach maturity. Also there's the whole child involvement mental image of physically intimate attraction to children that is a tough road block.

I understand intellectually that this isn't child involvement as we are both adults but it's the toddler age he wants me to parent. At first it was really hard to see this man that I'm attracted to acting in such a way and the insecurity on this end almost insurmountable. The insecurity stems from ignorance and my little tyke is not a communicator. Thus my entree into these sites. When we get together I really enjoy our time together and want to be a good mommie but have so many questions.

I'm am very physically attracted to my baby and we have had some intimate moments. He has told me that he likes sex but this is such a weird dynamic (to me) that I don't know how to proceed here. I don't want to overstep some unknown boundary. Does anyone have any insight into this for me?
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]