Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

DDLG MDLB Punishment ideas for littles

Forum rules
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!
1funfun1
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Daddy

DDLG MDLB Punishment ideas for littles

Postby 1funfun1 » 7 months ago

hello everyone

i looking for good and approriate puninishments for littles, when they break rules.

I would be happy to hear from other daddys or cargivers and so :) to hear about there experiences.
Daddy will always be there for you, no matter what :heart: .

trenton87
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Re: Punishment for littles

Postby trenton87 » 7 months ago

Well what kind of punishments are you looking for? sensual? Non sensual? In person punishments, or long distance one? personally i only have non sensual punishments but a lot of doms have sensual ones. A lot of punishments also rely on what age your little is rp.

1funfun1
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby 1funfun1 » 7 months ago

i m looking for sensual and non-sensual punishments and for a long-distance relationship.

the age of the littel i dont know yet.

As9341
☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆

Postby As9341 » 7 months ago

Non sensual could be time out. Early bed time. No internet. Chores. No Netflix. Taking away paci.
sensual could be.
Spanking. (sensual or non really just depends on the little) No playtime. Orgasim denial.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

trenton87
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby trenton87 » 6 months ago

A really good punishment for Littles in a non sensual way, is to give them time to think about what they did. Like corner time, and after words have them come tell you what they did wrong and why it was wrong, or the phrase "I'm not mad I am disappointed" it really works on Littles that are being brats (rp ages that would understand it of course) taking away big kid underwear also works. If you have come to an agreement about it any form of humiliation punishment like posting punishment picture on you private ddlg/mdlb/ddlb/mdlg tumblr or blog about it, say what they did and their what their punishment is.
Early bed times, I had a little once that would lie to me about where she is going when she was in a bratty mood so she had to tell me where she was going before she started to leave where is was. Every day for a week. And if she didn't she got corner time.

No matter what your punishment is, it is very important to remember after care. Never let your little go to be thinking you hate them. You have to remind them you love them and you don't punish them because your mad, you punish them because you worry.

NEVER EVER PUNISH OUT OF ANGER. IF YOU ARE ANGRY WITH YOUR LITTLE (BECAUSE OF LITTLE ACTIONS) CORNER TIME FOR THEM AND ALONE TIME FOR YOU IS THE BEST OPTION. THINK about it for 20 min before you do anything else, and remember you are in a relationship, and have no right to truly hurt them or their feelings!

I hope this helps:)

1funfun1
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Re: DDLG MDLB Punishment ideas for littles

Postby 1funfun1 » 5 months ago

Thank you so much for those replies. it really help.

I also think the aftercare is really important. i need to do better with that.

littledinologan
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little boy

Postby littledinologan » 5 months ago

I love that the emphasis in this post is the aftercare. Even in non sensual situations, the aftercare is super important and if littles think that you hate them, they'll be more reluctant to tell you things.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
"Love all, Trust a few, Do wrong to none." -Anonymous

DaddyDavidS
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Caregiver

Postby DaddyDavidS » 2 months ago

guess I'm a little later joining in the conversation, but depends on the little really, some littles really dislike one thing but a punishment that you think would work might be something that they enjoy. But, I also agree with the others aftercare is always important, it shows them that you still care and love them

Punkys_Daddy
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby Punkys_Daddy » 2 months ago

My little absolutely hates this punishment and will fall in line quick afterward.
I have a tape line on the floor. I'll have her "toe the line" with both big toes touching.
She will then stand with hands on the wall, tiptoe for an extended period.
This is usually reserved for repeat or serious infractions and always followed up with discussion and love.
She thinks twice before acting out.
I'm very proud of her!

Return to “Ask a Caregiver”