IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I've been with my boyfriend for more than 2 yr. And he starting to come around to being daddy. How do I help him understand what I need. It's hard to explain to him and he is not the type to ask for help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
It might be helpful to him if you make a small list of things that he can start doing to help you get into your little space. Some little things could be like tucking you into bed or cutting up your food or picking out your outfit for the day. Maybe suggest some cute little nicknames he could call you in private. Obviously you need to pick out stuff you would like to receive from him.

Now if you find yourself having a tough time speaking about the subject perhaps you could write it out in a little letter. Maybe you could scrawl it out in crayon and add cute little stickers to help introducing him to the ideas.

I really hope that this helps you out! Good Luck! <3
By JackR
Hi Patrisha, the biggest thing to remember, is that our lifestyle "normal" is not always everyone's "normal", he may be the greatest guy in the world, but may still question why you have made this lifestyle choice, talking to him about how you feel and showing him this site maybe the way to break the ice, reassuring him that you are not going to throw a tantrum in the middle of the mall because he didn't buy you something ha!, there are lots of people who have some very strange ideas about what goes on IRL with an alt. lifstyle, especially baby/little personalities. Best of luck with this situation... its your life, live it free!!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]