IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Hello. I'm by no means new to being a Daddy dom. But. My princess is nothing like any little I've had before. And I've fallen deeply in love with her. So I'd like some ideas for fair rules to give her? She keeps asking me about some but I have no idea which ones would be right for her. I want to treat her fairly and above all, make her as happy as I possibly can. It's a long distance DD/LG Relationship sadly, but I'm working alot to try and get the money for plane tickets to go see her. It's a physically intimate relationship with some roleplaying, pictures, and skyping. So any help anyone could offer on helping me come up with rules would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
My daddy makes sure I go to school and do my work by having me share pictures with him when i skip class/am late with an assignment. He gets to pick how I take the picture. He never does anything that makes me uncomfortable but I'm super shy so its working great. Or he will hold off on our play time/ my little time with him when he knows I have homework. That't the only thing I can think of that has a "punishment" attached to it. We are also long distance but I like his rules because the point of them isn't to control me, they are to keep me focused and to be able to succeed.
He understands the difference between punishment and discipline and he takes care of me so well that I don't want to have him waste effort in correcting me for things I know I can do. IDK if that makes sense. Basically disciplining me takes work from him, that he's willing to do for my sake, but I would rather have play time with him. That's how I know he cares about me, he's not interested in humiliating me he wants to help me do my best. He sets times for me to do certain things, makes sure I eat, makes me share my assignments with him and my grades, praises me for putting up with my sucky job. I think what he has for me is more of a reward system.

I think you have to look at your little and see what she struggles with and then look at how you can motivate her to do better at that.
Idk I'd want a mommy that was strict abought getting ready for bed and eating not over eating, helping a better diet and such, or even manage how much I can touch myself and stuff, I like to be told what to eat and or do through out the day and make sure I don't sleep in all day long
My daddy has come up with rules along the way..

1) No swearing! Little girls never use bad words hehe and if I do its one worth one spanking!
2) I can only touch myself if I have asked daddy and can't finish until he says so! I've never disobeyed this rule so I don't know what the punishment would be 😳
3) I must wear a choker every day (when I forget I feel naked 🙈) and if I forget that's worth 2 spankings
4) Only one espresso drink per week and only during my day off from work! I have a sensitive tummy and sometimes I overindulge hehe

I also have a daily task of making my bed, which I take a photo of and send it to him every day.

I think if you came up with rules that were specific to your little and what is best and most comfortable for her that would be great! ☺️
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]