IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Oh gosh that is a hard one! There are so many wonderful parts about being a caregiver. For me, I think the best part is fostering innocence. As someone is is (mostly) nonsexual, I love being able to take a individual and introduce them to a love that doesn't require physically intimate acts or responsibilities. To watch them slowly turn back into the person they use to be years and year ago while they grow more comfortable with me.... also the adorableness of a little is beyond comprehension. I just love loving little I guess.
Motherlytea wrote:Oh gosh that is a hard one! There are so many wonderful parts about being a caregiver. For me, I think the best part is fostering innocence. As someone is is (mostly) nonsexual, I love being able to take a individual and introduce them to a love that doesn't require physically intimate acts or responsibilities. To watch them slowly turn back into the person they use to be years and year ago while they grow more comfortable with me.... also the adorableness of a little is beyond comprehension. I just love loving little I guess.

I agree with this. I mean its about showing a little the unconditional love everyone deserves to be shown and watching them be so excited and happy in little space. Its about the emotional feed back.
[quote="Dragonflam3"][quote="Motherlytea"]Oh gosh that is a hard one! There are so many wonderful parts about being a caregiver. For me, I think the best part is fostering innocence. As someone is is (mostly) nonsexual, I love being able to take a individual and introduce them to a love that doesn't require sensual acts or responsibilities. To watch them slowly turn back into the person they use to be years and year ago while they grow more comfortable with me.... also the adorableness of a little is beyond comprehension. I just love loving little I guess.[/quote]

I agree with this. I mean its about showing a little the unconditional love everyone deserves to be shown and watching them be so excited and happy in little space. Its about the emotional feed back.[/quote]

I'll cosign on this, there's something fulfilling and exhilarating about rewarding someone's trust in you and taking care of them. I think it's a mutual validation; you validate your little's desire to be vulnerable and open and they validate your need to care for them by showering you with love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my personal experience there are several things that are equally great from my caregiver/daddy's perspective. Here are my thoughts. I remember the way she would look at me every time I would get up. There was a longing in her eyes for me. She wanted me to kiss her every time I got up and every time I passed her. She wanted me like no one before. I had never felt so desired. My heart burned for her. I would be in the bathroom sometimes fixing my hair before we would go out and she would come in and sit on the floor and just stare at me. She told me she just wanted to be near me. Just to be in my presence. Talk about feeling loved. I loved how all she wanted was me. It was the purest love I have ever felt. Knowing that she needed me and knowing I was able to fill all of her needs in the deepest most passionate ways made me feel more alive than ever.
For me the best part is seeing a happy smile on their face :)

That makes me happy too and I know that I have done the right thing.

Also I love to teach and I hope that I can teach my little a thing or too about life and help her becoming a better person.
Well the best part of being a Caregiver for me is well just the those quiet time when you and your little are just sitting down watching a movie/video game. you would just look into your littles eyes and just see the joy and excitement in what they're doing. of even when they try to stay awake even when there sleep always brings the doki-doki. :P
The best part about being a Caregiver is knowing that you're your little one's world and they are yours. It's such a deeper connection than any previous relationship/bond I've ever had with someone and overall it's fulfilling, it's rewarding and it's a sense of unity with the person that's hard to find elsewhere. Being able to protect that person specifically from the outside world and dangers that occur is something maternally that feels just "right". Knowing that they trust me enough to take care of them and keep them safe makes me feel a sense of need along with a sense of worth, it makes that bond feel more like you're working as a unit to keep each other safe and happy instead of just as individuals.
For me the best part of being someone's daddy is caring for, watching over, and helping my little. Seeing the smile on their face and seeing them relax and become comforted makes me feel like I am on top of the world.

I really love helping out and the deep emotional bond with a little only deepens that feeling. For me I get as much out of helping and caring for a little as they get what they are needing.

I hope that helps to put it into perspective.
For me, the best part of being a caretaker is the feeling of caring and being needed. Making a little happy, watching their beautiful smile was amazing. Also the innocent fascination they have when I talk about some creative project I have sends chills down my spine.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]