IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Ok, about to go into rant mood here for a moment. So I love my daddy, I really truly do but recently I could care less about him. Less reason? He NEVER answers me. His most current disappearance has so far lasted three days without so much as an: "Sorry I'm really busy, talk in a few days." or "Hi, I'm sorry I'm not really talking, I'll explain when I have more time." I know I seem like I'm making a big deal of something so mundane, but this is not the first occurrence. Just this past weekend he didn't answer me for two days after confessing his "love" for me, how am I expected to believe him or trust him when he can't even apologize for not answering me, his response for not talking to the girl he supposedly loves is to tell me he was busy and play all innocent. I want to believe that he loves me and that he really is just busy but it's hard to do that when he doesn't even give me a warning, I deserve that much, I'd have the common decency to do so for him so he should give me the same decency. If he doesn't get it together soon he very well may lose me, even though he says he doesn't want to he isn't making a very good effort to prevent it and if he and I end on those sort of terms I may not ever be a part of this community again because I'm sick of terrible "daddies" taking advantage of me.

Sorry again for the rant but I'd just like to understand why he keeps doing this? Why do some daddies act the way they do?

Thanks for letting me vent, and I hope I can get some answers and hopefully salvage my relationship.
By hipposandbows
It's so hard.. Ik hunny.... I have and still have the same problem. Somtimes the daddy is busy or doesn't want to talk somtimes. If you maybe try bringing up "playtime" see if he will play with you or keep going and not ignoring and forgetting. If he gives you okay time then leaves... there is somthing wrong. If your daddy says he cants or reads and doesn't respond then maybe there is somthing up. Make a deal that maybe get him to try to make a night just for you and him. Maybe say you feel unloved and alone.... if he only is coming for play time and not giving aftercare or letting you be little there is somthing wrong. I don't agree with tricking your daddy or trying to be a bad girl I guess, just somtimes... you need to find out what's going on by being sneaky. Hope I helped hun
Honestly he is the only one who can explain his current behavior. You trying to figure it out will only lead to you racking your brain with nothing to show for it (I've been there).

I would clearly explain to him your needs for communication so you're sure he understands what you need. After that if he doesn't change it might be best to move on.
hipposandbows wrote:It's so hard.. Ik hunny.... I have and still have the same problem. Somtimes the daddy is busy or doesn't want to talk somtimes. If you maybe try bringing up "playtime" see if he will play with you or keep going and not ignoring and forgetting. If he gives you okay time then leaves... there is somthing wrong. If your daddy says he cants or reads and doesn't respond then maybe there is somthing up. Make a deal that maybe get him to try to make a night just for you and him. Maybe say you feel unloved and alone.... if he only is coming for play time and not giving aftercare or letting you be little there is somthing wrong. I don't agree with tricking your daddy or trying to be a bad girl I guess, just somtimes... you need to find out what's going on by being sneaky. Hope I helped hun
Thank you for your advice, it's very helpful but unfortunately for him he has completely lost me. I no longer want anything to do with him but lucky for me I realized I didn't love him and I have found a new daddy who was helping me through the ordeal with my old daddy, and he is much much better and treats me far better. Wish me best of luck :)
KingBaloo26 wrote:Honestly he is the only one who can explain his current behavior. You trying to figure it out will only lead to you racking your brain with nothing to show for it (I've been there).

I would clearly explain to him your needs for communication so you're sure he understands what you need. After that if he doesn't change it might be best to move on.
I did explain to him that I would understand if he simply sent a quick message stating he had other priorities but he has completely lost me and I have moved on, even found a new daddy who helped me realize I never really loved my ex daddy, my new daddy is amazing and treats me far far better and helped me through the ordeal with my last daddy so wish me luck with the new one because he is a handful haha

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]