IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
this is my personal take on scars. might not be the same for anyone / everyone else, but ... I would like to know any and all scars my little ones have. If they are up for it tell me about each one form and why that would be best. Now, yes, I will not be happy to know that you have done those to yourself, but they are now a part of you. I WILL however require that you tell and show me any new scratches cuts you get immediately. I would want to know why you feel the need to mark yourself instead of telling me something is wrong.
***If you are causing self harm you should seek help
I have a lot of scars. They are from everything from military service, to being hit by a truck, to surgeries, to a set of severe burn scars. Some are on my face, so it would be VERY hard for a CG to miss them when even just meeting me for the first time. Others are less obvious in every day life, but they are large and not able to be missed if I'm say, just wearing shorts, which my CG is going to see very early on in our relationship, especially if it's summer. The way I look at my CG reaction to my scars is the same way I look at everyone's reaction to my scars. They mean I survived something. They mean that I was stronger than what hurt me. And if someone has a problem with my scars, then it's just that. Their problem. My caregiver, meanwhile, has been very supportive about them, was there when some of them happened, and has never said anything negative about them or any part of my body.
By Deleted User 70063
SierraLessThanThree wrote: 6 years ago so I'm kinda embarrassed about some old scars I have on my thighs. It's kinda has been keeping me from finding a caregiver.. So my question is like, if you have scars, how did your caregiver react and what do they think about it?
To share something a bit personal, my wife has a huge scar on her shoulder, like her entire shoulder from a severe burn from when she was a toddler. It actually weirds me out now when I see other people without a scar on their shoulder, like...its supposed to exist there all the time lol. Scars wouldn't bother me in the least and I don't think would bother a lot of people. Chances are, the caregivers could have scars too, we're all human and life happens to all of us. I think my wife's scars are cute and helps make her who she is, would apply to if I had a little too.
By Deleted User 69497
I agree with the others here in the fact that scars don't mean anything . There are so many reasons we get scars, and even if you don't have scars now nothing says something won't happen and you get one. To hold scars against someone to me is narrow-minded.

The only thing that would concern me with a scar is to know about it and to know what precautions I would need to take to not aggravate it or cause undue suffering from something I did around it.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]