IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I dont have a daddy but i do have a lot of scars too, I got most of them covered by tattoo. Any REAL daddy/Caregiver will understand and not mind your scars, they show what we've survived :3 have no shame. Hugs hugs hugs. You are not alone :heart:
Scars are something we all have either outside, inside or both. Life plays hard. As I mentioned in the post about tatts, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! If someone is judging you because of scars or tatts or anything, they need to look at themselves first.
You are beautiful, you were made beautiful. The right Caregiver will accept you for you. Don't worry about this. Just be you.
I personally have several scars from injury’s that my prospective Mommy or Dadddy will know about upfront as well as how I got the, including the ones nobody can see.
It’s who we are and it’s part of life, it only goes to prove that you have been out there, trying to be big, not a closeted wall flower that never take a chance or plays hard.

They prove your human,,,,,you make mistakes and get hurt,
I can not tell by the simplicity of the question if these marks are accidental, purposeful or abuse. Nevertheless I will say that in any case, there is no need to be ashamed of -anything- concerning you and/or your body. The past is always just that, the past. As a Daddy, I would ask about them, get the details about them and then make sure that my little one has no issues concerning (shame, humiliation or even anger) them. After that. it is just a part of her, you. Love your-self once you are there, they will bring you no trouble any more. Be well and Prosper. ~Zargon Fairchild~
My last little had scars, and while I forbid her from making anymore, I didn't shy away from her older ones. I kissed each one and apologized for not having been there earlier to protect her. Your scars are not a flaw, they represent the some of hardest moments in your life which you survived.
...I'm not a Caregiver, but I have the same concern regarding this issue...I have over 70 scars...probably a lot more...I tried counting them all once, but I lost count. Everything from surgeries, (broken wrist, broken nose; had to have surgery on my hip so the doctors could take pieces of my hip bone and pin it into my wrist to put me back together), shrapnel, road rash, fire burns, stab wounds, and self-inflicted wounds (self inflicted for a variety of different reasons; one self-inflicted wound for example was a tactical decision on my part; another self-inflicted wound was me testing the limits of my pain tolerance, and still other were the result of me wanting to feel physical pain instead of the emotional pain I was going through.) Other scars are from an Autistic stim of mine; Dermatillomania, otherwise known as "skin picking"; a little nick, scratch or even an itchy mosquito bite will have me scratching at it until it becomes a scab, then I pick the scab for weeks. I know. Messed up.

...But yeah, I have the same concerns regarding all my scars...worried a Caregiver would think I'm simply too damaged to love. =/
Fortunately my face is pretty clear; just one noticeable scar on the side of my nose where they had to re-break my nose and pop it back into alignment so that I could breathe. They had to rebreak my wrist too; I hadn't even realized that my nose and wrist were broken until a month after the incident because I broke them both during an incident where my adrenaline was through the roof; I didn't even feel them break and just kept fighting. They were a little sore after, but I assumed I'd only sprained them...I'd never broken any bones before then. Didn't realize they were broken until I went to the doctors complaining about my sprained wrist still hurting from over a month ago. They took X-Rays and found out a giant cist had formed due to broken bones healing incorrectly. Then the doctor sorta squinted at me and remarked that my nose looked a little crooked and that he wanted to take some x-rays of that too. Surprise haha, it had been shattered lmao. XD

Who knew? XD

Kinda felt embarrassed; he looked at me like he knew I was involved in some kind of serious violent encounter. Looked pretty concerned when he saw all the scars on my midsection.
. Caregivers do not care about scara they love you know matter what you have been through and most caregivers have scars too so dont worry or be ashamed. I personally am a daddy with scars and would never make a little feel bad or ashamed for scars.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]