IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
How do all the daddies and caregivers feel about subdrop and aftercare? Do you find it annoying when your little drops? I drop somewhat easily (not every single time but frequently) and it makes me feel so guilty because I want aftercare and I’m always too ashamed to ask for it. I know that I can deal with it by myself but sometimes I wish that my Daddy would think about providing it for me. Is it that much of a hassle?
Aftercare is one of the most important parts! It's always a daddy's job to protect and nurture their little so naturally we'd want to help! It's natural for any kind of subdrop to happen. Cuddles are a really good remedy, along with simply talking about it if you want to. To be honest, being able to help with that is one reason i like being a daddy. If it's something important to you, never be afraid to talk to your s/o about it!
Communicate!!! Daddy's are super duper smart but they can't read minds!💕 daddy won't know what you need or want if you don't tell him. Even if you feel needy and annoying, i do a lot, you need to talk to him about how you feel! And don't be ashamed to ask!! Maybe talking when you feel big will help too!❤💕
It's never ever annoying and expected, Even Daddy's have overload days and the world is a tough place. Like mentioned above communication is important, sometimes the Daddysenses will pick up on it and proper attention will soon be on the way. It builds trust and strength and bonding is deeper when you can be vulnerable. And it's okay.
Aftercare is extremely important for both sides of the dynamic. The Daddy/Mommy/Caregiver needs this time to be reminded of the true purpose of the dynamic. The little needs it to relax after a session and be reminded that they are loved, no matter what. It's personally my favorite part of being a Daddy Dom.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]