IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I think I am kind of a brat. So I typically get punished often. :P With long distance daddy's they usually take away things, like tv time or chu chus (pacifiers). Sometimes spank myself, but that one is really hard for me because I'm not going to hurt myself, you know? I've heard of some that make their littles write lines. Those are the only ones I know. :craze:
It depends on who you know and what you have. If you know someone near your little who can enforce your rules, and is comfortable with it, then you can absolutely do physical punishments. You can also take away play time(physically intimate) if you have that relationship. But never ever take away things your little uses for comfort. That includes pacifiers, blankets or stuffies. And after each punishment, you have to have aftercare. The last thing a good cg wants is for their little to think their cg hates them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]