Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

How do Daddy Doms softly discipline littles?

Forum rules
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!
DaddyMykill
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Daddy

How do Daddy Doms softly discipline littles?

Postby DaddyMykill » 4 months ago

Recently, I have concluded I am such. I understand the general concept, but Im more along the lines of not wanting to have to harshly punish my little. But say her behavior gets out of hand? What are ways to softly get her back on track? Id rather not be walked on when I enter a relationship. I am very dominant and will assert myself, but what is the proper way to discipline a wild little?
:remind:
:fight:

PeppermintBatty supporty
★★☆☆
★★☆☆
Role: Furry

Re: How do Daddy Doms softly discipline littles?

Postby PeppermintBatty supporty » 4 months ago

When I'm being a butt but I am not really really being an booty my daddy will administer a quick, gentle swat to my rump. This asserts that I said something wrong, but that he is not super mad about it. If he was mad, we'd have a much more in-depth talk.

My mommy has been known to punish quite severely when her littles break rules, so she would not likely talk things out like my daddy would. When I've gotten into trouble with her, however, she has made me write short essays and the like. It's not meant to hurt me, but it definitely is meant to assert dominance because she asks me to do it and I cannot procrastinate about it.

DaddyMykill
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

What if the little flat out wont take the punishment, and when you try to talk to her about it, its a long circle leading nowhere?

MommaWren
★★★★
★★★★
Role: Mommy

Postby MommaWren » 4 months ago

Honestly sounds like you need to have an adult talk with your little about expectations from your relationship. If you're punishing in a way that she does not want but is being too shy or not open with you about what she wants/needs from you then that's not good.

DaddyMykill
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Honestly sounds like you need to have an adult talk with your little about expectations from your relationship. If you're punishing in a way that she does not want but is being too shy or not open with you about what she wants/needs from you then that's not good.
Its not shyness, its outright rebellion. Her norm personality is quite childish as well.

I dont think its gonna work out, so weve already ended it. Thanks for your support

Return to “Ask a Caregiver”