Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

Caregiver Perspective: Initial reaction to extreme attention-seeking from your little?

Forum rules
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!
Lolikyaa
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little girl

Caregiver Perspective: Initial reaction to extreme attention-seeking from your little?

Postby Lolikyaa » 4 months ago

Hi,

So I've become aware recently that when I am little, I tend to become very clingy, egocentric, and attention-seeking. My Daddy doesn't comment on it so, I don't know how he feels about it.

What is your initial reaction (as a caregiver) to littles with a need for extra attention? Also, how do you handle it when it becomes overwhelming?

Kya
Daddy's Angel :angel:

DaddyMykill
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Daddy

Re: Caregiver Perspective: Initial reaction to extreme attention-seeking from your little?

Postby DaddyMykill » 4 months ago

I dont believe you are doing anything wrong. Littles are meant to be such, hiwever dont forget to set yourself aside and keep your daddy happy too. He wants to make you his world, so keep the caretaker of that world happy. Talk with him if you feel comfortable doing so.
:remind:
:fight:

Shygirl7
☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆
Role: Little

Re: Caregiver Perspective: Initial reaction to extreme attention-seeking from your little?

Postby Shygirl7 » 4 months ago

I have also just found my little and feel extremely needy. He tells me it is fine, but so scared to push him away. I think I just need a lot of reassurance, so knowing it isn't just me helps a little bit. Thank you

St_Nougat
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Caregiver

Postby St_Nougat » 3 months ago

so I found this on another website and it kinda really sums up how I feel (and put into words how I feel, I read it and was like "yup, that explains it")

sorry for the quality of me taking a picture of my monitor (yes I know, plenty of other ways to save a screen shot)

Return to “Ask a Caregiver”